ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Feedback weird

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

netacct

Post by netacct » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:24 pm

HSMP mean Highly Skilled Migrant Progamme

I think you are not even educated forget being highly skilled.

Don't talk about others and complain

Talk about yourself and your own country and your own people

Who is not dearly beloved on this planet? Show me a single man.

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:52 pm

hsmp_prey,

This is not a good attitude to portray your stuff. This leaves even bad impression on others.

Let me clear one thing, I'm not talking bad about my country and religion. What is in your mind dear!!! Just clean out your mind and go learn some skills to talk in public.

By the way, we are not here to discuss these things, correct? If you are interested to discuss HSMP/Tier1 then contribute otherwise don't behave like this and annoy other people.

Regards,
JD
Last edited by jd on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hsmp_prey
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_prey » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:54 pm

thats true, this post has been diverted and I accept this responsibility with open heart.

BTW thanks for telling me what HSMP means, what a great help you are..Now this is really really stupid thing to ask, "Who is not dearly beloved on this planet? Show me a single man"

It seems you are fresh graduate came here on false documents, I was feeling but your questions shows how immature you are actually.

I am not dearly beloved.. prove me wrong.

hsmp_prey
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_prey » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:01 pm

jd wrote:hsmp_prey,

This is not a good attitude to portray your stuff. This leaves even bad impression on others.

Bye the way, we are not here to discuss these things, correct? If you are interested to discuss HSMP/Tier1 then contribute otherwise don't behave like this and annoy other people.

Regards,
JD
JD

I respect your thoughts and feelings, in fact I respects everyone's opinion. And what I am saying is my opinion. No one has to agree with it. I am sticking to my arguments and people are just posing stupid question which shows how ignorant and immature they are... If you don't agree put some concrete stats and facts on the table, or stop ranting!!

If you guys don't want this post to be diverted,, stop replying!!

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:01 pm

but dear you need to be calm. Why are you behaving like this?
hsmp_prey wrote:thats true, this post has been diverted and I accept this responsibility with open heart.

BTW thanks for telling me what HSMP means, what a great help you are..Now this is really really stupid thing to ask, "Who is not dearly beloved on this planet? Show me a single man"

It seems you are fresh graduate came here on false documents, I was feeling but your questions shows how immature you are actually.

I am not dearly beloved.. prove me wrong.

netacct

Post by netacct » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Because he is cynical...he got an attitude problem :lol:

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:20 pm

maybe but we are not here to comment on each other.

<NO MORE REPLIES IN THIS POST>

Do something constructive instead.

Regards,
JD
netacct wrote:Because he is cynical...he got an attitude problem :lol:

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Hmm...I am forcing my self not to reply to this...But lets put things into proper proespective.,shall we??

2 weeks back when i was walking down the road at around 8.30 p.m , some guy on a bicycle threw an egg on me

1 month back when it rained, i was walking on a road, a car was approching from an opposite direction, road was wide and clear....But the car changed its direction, increased its spped and made sure that i get splashed in water from a puddle ..!!!!!I took note and realised that car was not very expensive ...So must be a lower -income grp. frustrated guy..
Cut to last week, i was going towards a rubbish hall, a very expensive car did te same thing(hit the puddle intentionally and then honked)...

Still , i am ready to take it as a one-off incident!!!I dont want to pass my judgement on this..You guys can make your judgement ..are all this just coincidence??Or is there some thing more which meets the eye??

netacct

Post by netacct » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:43 pm

I am from Indian and living in UK since last 4.5 years.
I do witness beloved here in implicit and explicit form.
But beloved is everywhere in the world. It is just a matter of form and degree in which it varies.

What about India? There are so many problems like Cast System, Religion Divide, Sate divide, language divide, cultural divide etc etc etc

We are not perfect and we don't live in perfect world.

There are nice people and bad people and they are everywhere.
We should not just try to highlight some -ve things.

I as immigrant, I have made a choice to come and live here. I have not been forced here. I look at everything what I get/loose, good/bad etc etc...

When I feel, this country is no longer good for me, I will pack my bags and leave. Its simple.

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Well, I didnt say that India doesnt have its own share of problems..And yes, I have made a concious choice to come here and work...But then you are missing the point...Look at my post, do u see a complanining tone/anger in my post??I have just described my experience in a netural way..And i have left the judgement to you guys...

There are times in India, i have felt much more hostile situation . e.g i dont know some local language and people in X city mis guide you if u dont know their language, i have spent hours going around in circle ...But i take it as a part of life, lessons to be learnt (and if possible never go to such a place/city/country again)..
But just bcoz there r problems in X country/back home doesn't JUSTIFY any behaviour...

netacct

Post by netacct » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:53 pm

ashishashah,

I am not commenting on what you said.
I have just put my thoughts and nothing else.

Life is beautiful - I love that rubbish.

hsmp_prey
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_prey » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:57 pm

netacct wrote:Because he is cynical...he got an attitude problem :lol:
if you read history, most leaders were cynical.. even right now... people like you are born to be servant :wink:
2 weeks back when i was walking down the road at around 8.30 p.m , some guy on a bicycle threw an egg on me

1 month back when it rained, i was walking on a road, a car was approching from an opposite direction, road was wide and clear....But the car changed its direction, increased its spped and made sure that i get splashed in water from a puddle ..!!!!!I took note and realised that car was not very expensive ...So must be a lower -income grp. frustrated guy..
Cut to last week, i was going towards a rubbish hall, a very expensive car did te same thing(hit the puddle intentionally and then honked)...

Still , i am ready to take it as a one-off incident!!!
I dont want to pass my judgement on this..You guys can easily judge
Ashish
I am sorry about that...

Just to fuel this little bit more,, another HSMP friend of mine was knocked down in London by gang of 3 white people and being abbused as Paki before they fractured his jaw, and skull.. he spent 3 weeks in hospital ICU.

Freshly guys who are fascinated with outer beauty of Britain, either you are low profile people without self respect, or you did not have came across any incident yet. I do wish that you don't face such situation though.

netacct

Post by netacct » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:03 pm

May be because we are nice people, nothing has happened to us.

hsmp_prey
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_prey » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:12 pm

netacct wrote:May be because we are nice people, nothing has happened to us.
Maybe? you are not even sure that you are good person...

I am sure I am!!!

yewhongwei79

Post by yewhongwei79 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:08 pm

ashishashah wrote:Hmm...I am forcing my self not to reply to this...But lets put things into proper proespective.,shall we??

Still , i am ready to take it as a one-off incident!!!I dont want to pass my judgement on this..You guys can make your judgement ..are all this just coincidence??Or is there some thing more which meets the eye??
Ashish .... all these incidents happened to you, based on the fact that you are not breaching any immigration/criminal law, you contribute a huge part of your tax + NI to the UK, you pay your council tax on time ... etc ... and yet, they threw eggs on you!
My wife is working in Staines Post Office. Everyday she sees many Brits approaching the tills and claim for their pension and benefits. She is very stunned with so many youngsters claiming the benefits. Interestingly, most of her colleagues are immigrants, which are not entitled to social benefits. Can you see the ironic contrast?

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:03 pm

yewhongwei79 wrote: Interestingly, most of her colleagues are immigrants, which are not entitled to social benefits. Can you see the ironic contrast?
Here we go again ! What is your point ?
What is "ironic contrast" ? You will be entitled to all those benefits, once you become citizen of this country. And every country has its rules. And one need to follow those.

I really don't understand, why should one come here with these problems ? You are lucky, atleast your dependent can work legally here.

As highlighted by somebody else, every society has its pros and cons. It is individuals decision to migrate. If you cry about every little thing, you are just not enjoying your present. And if one really feel bad about these things, should go back or to better option. I'm sure nobody will do this.

yewhongwei79

Post by yewhongwei79 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:37 pm

gotcha wrote:
yewhongwei79 wrote: Interestingly, most of her colleagues are immigrants, which are not entitled to social benefits. Can you see the ironic contrast?
Here we go again ! What is your point ?
What is "ironic contrast" ? You will be entitled to all those benefits, once you become citizen of this country. And every country has its rules. And one need to follow those.

I really don't understand, why should one come here with these problems ? You are lucky, atleast your dependent can work legally here.

As highlighted by somebody else, every society has its pros and cons. It is individuals decision to migrate. If you cry about every little thing, you are just not enjoying your present. And if one really feel bad about these things, should go back or to better option. I'm sure nobody will do this.
Don't worry, once I have a better option, I will surely send you a PM and announce to you. I will surely do that.
My point is very simple. It is ironic to see that, many young Brits generation are lining up to receive their benefits from the post office, while they are able to work physically. They could be the ones working inside the till, contributing to the society of UK. So, jobs that they are not willing to perform are now being taken by immigrants. Yet, the media is frequently posting the survey/study results that immigrants are giving burden to the UK social benefits system. So, Brits are provoked, they insulted immigrants ... throwing eggs ... etc. But for those who did the beloved, have they done their part?

If I should say "Thank God" when my dependent is able to work legally in UK, what should the young Brits who refuse to work say? Well, probably they should have said - "Thank God we have all these immigrants here to contribute, else I wouldn't have received this money .."? You tell me.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:54 pm

duplicate
Last edited by gotcha on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:57 pm

yewhongwei79 wrote: Don't worry, once I have a better option, I will surely send you a PM and announce to you. I will surely do that.
I wish you luck for that option. But, that does not seems to happen any time soon, because you are browsing this forum to get help on your extension or initial application whatever it is.

My point is very simple. It is ironic to see that, many young Brits generation are lining up to receive their benefits from the post office, while they are able to work physically. They could be the ones working inside the till, contributing to the society of UK. So, jobs that they are not willing to perform are now being taken by immigrants. Yet, the media is frequently posting the survey/study results that immigrants are giving burden to the UK social benefits system. So, Brits are provoked, they insulted immigrants ... throwing eggs ... etc. But for those who did the beloved, have they done their part?

If I should say "Thank God" when my dependent is able to work legally in UK, what should the young Brits who refuse to work say? Well, probably they should have said - "Thank God we have all these immigrants here to contribute, else I wouldn't have received this money .."? You tell me.

I still don't understand , how it relates to this thread.

I wish you all the best for the better option, and hope you will not compain about system over there in few years time.
Last edited by gotcha on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

netacct

Post by netacct » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:57 pm

[size=18]Immigration is a privilege and not a right[/size]

yewhongwei79

Post by yewhongwei79 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:52 pm

gotcha wrote: I wish you luck for that option. But, that does not seems to happen any time soon, because you are browsing this forum to get help on your extension or initial application whatever it is.
Not true, I am browsing this forum to learn humbly the dos and dont's in UK by learning the experiences from everybody here. I do not need any extension for the next 5 years, unless I wish to switch job. If that happens, it will be the time I PM you for getting a better option.

I still don't understand , how it relates to this thread.
For this, I truly need to apologize to the OP for the non-relevant topic I have brought up.
I wish you all the best for the better option, and hope you will not compain about system over there in few years time.
Thank you. I don't think I am able to complain anymore, after being trained here on how to survive in one of the most expensive countries in the world. Cheers mate!

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:55 am

Folks --

Please try to keep your responses a bit closer to the topic.

There will always be some 'drifting away' from a main topic during a conversation.

However, this has turned into its own topic now about dearly beloved experiences people have had in the UK. If there is so much to say on that topic, please start a new one in the General Discussion forum.

For one example, another topic similar to this one:

-> General Discussion - non immigration related, any country -> Riduculous Things You Have Experienced in UK

And, some of the commentary here is a bit personally directed. Is it really necessary? Does it actually assist in the discussion?

If not .. then consider not posting personal attacks to begin with.

Thank you,

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom

yewhongwei79

Post by yewhongwei79 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:22 am

I apologize for the shift of the topic focus.

Back to the topic posted by OP, I would like to suggest to OP that, even the interview seemed to be turned out well in the view of the interviewee, but more importantly is to keep a balanced mindset towards the final result of the interview. The higher hope you hold, it can turn out to be more disappointing sometimes.

I believe holding this mindset is important, because one could prevent himself/herself from falling into the deep despair after several interview failures. Finding jobs in UK is challenging, but the most important thing is to give yourself a reasonable timeline, and keep on trying, never give up until the timeline is hit.

WorkPermitIssues

Post by WorkPermitIssues » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:13 pm

The Keyword is "Adaptability".

Huzain81
Newly Registered

Re: Interview Feedback weird

Post by Huzain81 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:02 am

Hi.
I had been in London for the past 6 weeks. Finding it extremely difficult even to find a cleaner job. I initially thought of going back to India and join my exciting work. I was everything in my office. I was the Boss, i was the King. No 2 days are same. My life became pathetic... i could ultimately say.... major of the people who are coming to UK on HSMP are actually facing the consequences of bad deeds. May god forgive us.
AA ab laut chale