ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 E Extension (via £200K route) questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zamanam

Re: Tier 1 E Extension (via £200K route) questions

Post by zamanam » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:40 am

Hi gurus

My questions are regarding ILR English language requirements of main applicant who at initial application used ielts test but as you know test have a validation of 2 years only! The expired test results could be used for extension application

it seems for ilr both ielts and life in the UK are required- can you please confirm if they can used old expired ielts in the same way as in extension application or have reappear in the test?

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:32 am

zamanam wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:40 am
Hi gurus

My questions are regarding ILR English language requirements of main applicant who at initial application used ielts test but as you know test have a validation of 2 years only! The expired test results could be used for extension application

it seems for ilr both ielts and life in the UK are required- can you please confirm if they can used old expired ielts in the same way as in extension application or have reappear in the test?

Thanks
Yes you can as long as the test is still in the list of approved tests.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:11 am

Many thanks, and if you’ve UK degree then it’s fine for English language points for Ilr?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:30 pm

zamanam wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:11 am
Many thanks, and if you’ve UK degree then it’s fine for English language points for Ilr?
Assuming that was the basis on which you got your initial visa.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.