ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spousal visa application awaiting response since 27th march

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

princess22

Re: husbands visa application in pakistan

Post by princess22 » Tue May 27, 2008 4:04 pm

t44bby wrote::( hi.hope sombody can help!!!!!!!!!my husband submitted his application on the 15th of april 2008 in islamabad fedex..but every time he calls all thy say is ring after two days,,his getting sick of it and so am i,,,Help!!tried calling them in islambad and all ive been advised is to keep checking on the website,,ive tryed doin that and all i get is invalid search,,,when i called them they said call after two days still in progress,,,advised my hubby to go down,,but y is it tking so long??????
I know its annoying but you have to be patient, very patient!

Just keep calling till they tell you 2 collect the passport albeit everyday.

t44bby

THANXXXX

Post by t44bby » Tue May 27, 2008 4:35 pm

THANX PRINCESS,,BUT I JUS DONT KNOW WAT TO DO HONESTLY..HOW DO YOU CHECK ON GERRY WEBSITE?????

KHAN-SAAB
Newly Registered

Re: THANXXXX

Post by KHAN-SAAB » Tue May 27, 2008 7:08 pm

t44bby wrote:THANX PRINCESS,,BUT I JUS DONT KNOW WAT TO DO HONESTLY..HOW DO YOU CHECK ON GERRY WEBSITE?????
GO ON THEIR WEBSITE AND ENTER YOUR APPLICATION NUMBER I.E. YOURS WILL BE>>>ISB/150408/******/*<<< THE FIRST SIX DIGITS IS WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, IN YOUR CASE. 15 APRIL 08. AND ALSO THE DATE OF BIRTH OF APPLICANT. IM ALSO GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE SOME PEOPLE ARE O.K AND WORKS FINE AND SOME PEOPLE GET INVALID SEARCH. MY ADVISE GO DOWN TO VAC AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF.I THINK READING OTHER POST IT TAKES AROUND 5 WEEKS BEFORE THEY LET YOU KNOW.