ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Chances of getting spouse settlement visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Re: Confusion

Post by ukvisa123 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:33 am

Hi,

I understand everyone is busy or not come across such situations. Please could anyone let me know their thoughts.

Thank you for looking

Tamandua

Post by Tamandua » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:07 am

I think he didn't qualify for FLR(M) as his visa was cancelled and he became a person without a valid leave. He should have submitted an FLR(FP) form, but it would have been refused anyway.

How do you know his removal has been set? Did he get an in-country appeal?

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Post by ukvisa123 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 am

Hi,

Thanks for you reply.

We applied FLR(M) because I met all the requirements to sponsor him. Home office did not send any decision letter. We had a removal notice come through and it stated on it. FLR(FP) didnt look plausible. My solicitors are chasing homeoffice so that they can sort something out. I hope they give us an in-country appeal.

Can you share you thoughts on why FLR(FP) would have been refused please?

Also we applied FLR(M) on the basis of Section 39E which states he can apply withing 14 days of being afforded an admin review.

Thank you

Tamandua

Post by Tamandua » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:46 pm

In my opinion, a removal notice means that no in-country appeal was given.

I had my FLR(M) refused but the HO allowed me to submit a new application. I sent an FLR(FP) form because I got a 'clearly unfounded' certification (decision made in Dec 2016 when in-country appeals for family members were curtailed) but they refused it and detained me.

I think FLR(FP) forms are just for people who cannot apply from their home country due to persecution, war and so on. They are refusing everyone including parents. They expect us to follow the rules which is apply for an entry clearance.

Anyway, deception can be considered an aggravating circumstance. If your husband leaves the UK the HO will keep refusing him. I'm not sure, it's my opinion.

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Post by ukvisa123 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:33 pm

Thank you for your clarification. I do worry that deception can be aggravating. Have you managed to sort yourself out?

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Post by ukvisa123 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:35 pm

Hi, Do anyone know how long can home office can take to decide FLR(M) application? I know the standard timescale is 8 weeks. We have waited 5 months and we did not receive any letter stating they need more time. We had our docs back. Just looking for others experiences.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:36 pm

Do you have any kids together?
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Post by ukvisa123 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:03 am

No we don’t have any children. We are in this mess for sometime don’t really want to have kids until it gets sorted.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:17 pm

The irony in your statement.

Get some proper advise on what moves to make. This is a complex matter and I hope you all the best.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Re: flr(m) refused

Post by ukvisa123 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:04 pm

My husbands flr(m) has been refused under suitability without right of appeal. Is there a way we could challenge the decision? Home office is satisfied with everything else. We are in bits now. Our solicitors is looking into what we can do next. Anyone please she’d some light. Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: flr(m) refused

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:24 pm

ukvisa123 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:04 pm
My husbands flr(m) has been refused under suitability without right of appeal. Is there a way we could challenge the decision? Home office is satisfied with everything else. We are in bits now. Our solicitors is looking into what we can do next. Anyone please she’d some light. Thank you
you should copy paste the refusal reason by deleting personal details so that someone helps you
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M)

Post by ukvisa123 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:08 am

Hi I am not sure how to add images. The following has been quoted in rejection

S-LTR.4.2. The applicant has made false representations or failed to disclose any material fact in a previous application for entry clearance, leave to enter, leave to remain or a variation of leave, or in a previous human rights claim; or did so in order to obtain from the Secretary of State or a third party a document required to support such an application or claim (whether or not the application or claim was successful)

EX.1 “insurmountable obstacles” means the very significant difficulties which would be faced by the applicant or their partner in continuing their family life together outside the UK and which could not be overcome or would entail very serious hardship for the applicant or their partner.

He has been in his Home country for 6 months as recent as 2015, they also seem to think that I have been in his home country for 6 months when I was only there for 20 days and my passport stamps prove that.

Refused under exceptional circumstances and also certified HR as unfounded. I am born here and cant live in his home country. I have ongoing medical investigation. My job is here and have a property in my name.

They have accepted our relationship to be genuine and accepted we fit language and financial requirements.

Please advice.

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) Rejected

Post by ukvisa123 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:42 am

Hi, we have an out of country appeal option and our solicitor thinks we can apply for JR and still looking for merits.

Has anyone know how long an out of country appeal takes and has anyone succeeded?

Do you think its best to apply for a new entry clearance visa considering previous deception( I know 320(11) can come into play)?

Please advice.

Kind Regards,

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

JR Refused on paper

Post by ukvisa123 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Sorry I know I have posted this a while ago. Any thoughts please?

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Chances of getting spouse settlement visa

Post by ukvisa123 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi what are the chances of getting spouse settlement visa for my husband.

He used deception in his visa application and ilr was cancelled after his admission. We then applied for FLR(m) on solicitor's advice which was refused under suitability and HR certified unfounded. Solicitor advised there was merit in the case and encouraged JR. We then sent PAP which was refused and JR refused on papers without merit by a judge. At this stage we decided we had enough and told solicitor not to pursue further. We don't have children. DH rang HO and advised he is leaving voluntarily and ticket booked and info passed to HO. He was on Immigration bail and complied with all restrictions and conditions.

Please advice. I know 320(11) comes into play. Apart from deception he did not commit any other breaches.

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Re: Chances of getting spouse settlement visa

Post by ukvisa123 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:28 am

Hi anyone have any idea about appeal times from abroad. Anyone have any comments about our situation or been in a similar situation please share your thoughts. Thanks

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Re: JR question

Post by ukvisa123 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi, If JR is refused on papers and certified totally without merit can we take it to next stage to convince the judge? Anyone who have some experience about Judicial reviews, please comment.