ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT... need to send Additional Doc's

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Fri May 27, 2005 10:09 am

gunjans wrote:
Kotiara wrote:My application has been recieved today by HO in Doncaster. They have not yet given me a reference number or charged my card. I'd like to send one additional document. When should i do it? Should I wait for a reference number before sending the document?
yes u should wait to get ref no and think 'n' take time to decide for more add doc's.

send them a mail to ask for ref no.
Won't they send me an email anyway to confirm the receipt and give me a reference number? Or should i ask for a number separately?

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Fri May 27, 2005 12:40 pm

thanx everybody,

i was lookign for the address to send my additional documents, and thsi thread was very useful to me. I am sending now my documents to the Via: FOundry House.. SHeffield Address.

Thanx once again

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon May 30, 2005 8:03 am

does anybody who submitted additional documents recently, know how much time was taken for the decision after the documents were sent? do they consider the date of additional documents reciept as a date of reciept of the applicant?

I was given 16th May as a date of reciept of my application after payment clearance. Have sent additional documents just on saturday (expecting to reach them by wednesday).

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon May 30, 2005 9:14 am

dhavaluk wrote:does anybody who submitted additional documents recently, know how much time was taken for the decision after the documents were sent? do they consider the date of additional documents reciept as a date of reciept of the applicant?

I was given 16th May as a date of reciept of my application after payment clearance. Have sent additional documents just on saturday (expecting to reach them by wednesday).
i submitted additional documents but it didn’t make a difference on the times, cause my application was only decided after I sent in an urgent treatment request some 2 montsh after submitting additiional infor (september applicant)