ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPLYING FOR NATURALIZATION OF CHILDREN ... HELP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: APPLYING FOR NATURALIZATION OF CHILDREN ... HELP

Post by bizman » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:40 am

It seems they are qualified to apply now since they came in 2013 especially because the old rule will apply to your partner. The new rule on absences for partner started this January 2018.
Bizman

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:47 am

bizman wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:40 am
It seems they are qualified to apply now since they came in 2013 especially because the old rule will apply to your partner. The new rule on absences for partner started this January 2018.
This topic is about citizenship, how is your post about pbs dependent absence relevant?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:16 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:47 am
bizman wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:40 am
This topic is about citizenship, how is your post about pbs dependent absence relevant?
Didn’t follow it up from the top, my fault, made a wrong assumption.
Bizman