ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Appointment :new Visa Centres not available for FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kneehighh
Newly Registered
Australia

Re: Premium Appointment :new Visa Centres not available for FLR(M)

Post by kneehighh » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:08 am

Yes if we have to apply via the new system how do we do this?

With the new system can we still do premium 1 day decision also?

The whole things a bit of a mess IMO

kneehighh
Newly Registered
Australia

Re: Premium Appointment :new Visa Centres not available for FLR(M)

Post by kneehighh » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:37 pm

I couldn't find any premium appointments under the old system. So I had to select the new system but its not a same day process like the old system BUT you still pay the same price £600. All it says is a decision will be made ASAP. If you look on other forums people say this ranges between 3 days to 2 weeks. Primarily because even though they might process your application the next day, they will notify you by REGULAR POST not email so its a far worse system than before. In addition since there is no case worker when you submit your documents with the new system, just office assistants who simply take fingerprints and use a checklist to ensure you have submitted the documents there is no way to clarify anything directly with the case worker reviewing your documents. Overall the new system is very poor compared to what previously was offered...

Anyway I managed to book a free appointment to have my biometrics done and scan my documents this week at Cryodon. When I originally looked there were no free appointments anywhere and I had to pay an extra £100, but about midday I looked and there were more available so just check back randomly. I will report my trip and overall process to a decision in this thread for you guys as reference. But so far the new system for premium appointments isn't as smooth as before...