ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOVEMBER 2018 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saisai31
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: NOVEMBER 2018 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by saisai31 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:45 am

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ember-2018

RCoS Allocation for November 2018 has ended

Still waiting for update from the employer 😢

humbleb
Newly Registered
India

Re: NOVEMBER 2018 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by humbleb » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:28 am

Hello , can it happen that somebody applied in Nov , i.e before 5 Nov and was not given any answer , neither granted and neither rejected , and HO felt it was complex case and took decision in 12 Dec i.e next cycle ?

Some times HO asks info , sometimes they may be silent . Guess no news is good news

k90252
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Post by k90252 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:31 pm

k90252 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:09 am
Granted, non everything!

My company applied for Oct application, HO asked more information, we sent the extra information on 26th of Oct , we got granted news on 12th of Nov.

I should be on 31 points as what I'm aware of my salary.
Just want to share this good news.
Thanks and good luck! :D
After this granted, I believe need a certificate number from my company and go to Visa4UK website apply visa? Am I correct? Can I do it buy myself?

For my understanding, I need to apply from my home country, I need to give all my document in home country visa centre? I register at Visa4UK website, fill up all the information they require. Book an appointment,Pay visa fees, Visit the visa application centre to handover all my documents.

However my lawyer asked for Professional Fees
As previously discussed, we charge you a fixed legal Admin fee of £600 prepare and submit your Tier 2
(General) application for entry clearance. The fee includes making representations to the Home Office,
informing you of any developments as and when they arise and submission of all necessary documentation.
>>>However all the documents are with me apart from certificate number. I do not understand how can they arise and submission of all necessary documentation.

Is this necessary to pay this Professional Fees? As I applied tier 5 visa by myself 2 years ago, I think the difference is just the certificate number from my company, not too much differences. I think I can apply this by my own.

Any advice?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:44 pm

k90252 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:31 pm
k90252 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:09 am
Granted, non everything!

My company applied for Oct application, HO asked more information, we sent the extra information on 26th of Oct , we got granted news on 12th of Nov.

I should be on 31 points as what I'm aware of my salary.
Just want to share this good news.
Thanks and good luck! :D
After this granted, I believe need a certificate number from my company and go to Visa4UK website apply visa? Am I correct? Can I do it buy myself?

For my understanding, I need to apply from my home country, I need to give all my document in home country visa centre? I register at Visa4UK website, fill up all the information they require. Book an appointment,Pay visa fees, Visit the visa application centre to handover all my documents.

However my lawyer asked for Professional Fees
As previously discussed, we charge you a fixed legal Admin fee of £600 prepare and submit your Tier 2
(General) application for entry clearance. The fee includes making representations to the Home Office,
informing you of any developments as and when they arise and submission of all necessary documentation.
>>>However all the documents are with me apart from certificate number. I do not understand how can they arise and submission of all necessary documentation.

Is this necessary to pay this Professional Fees? As I applied tier 5 visa by myself 2 years ago, I think the difference is just the certificate number from my company, not too much differences. I think I can apply this by my own.

Any advice?
As page one of this topic and subject heading asks, please do not ask visa application related questions in the RCOS only topic. Start a new topic with your questions on visa application process

And no, you do not need a solicitor to do it for you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.