ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement ex account

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Bank Statement ex account

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Littledeb wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:53 pm
Hi..I went to print off bank statement evidence from a current and savings account. Noticed when doing savings account it was still in joint names with my ex husband, which should have changed when current account was also changed into a solo account, nearly 3 years a go. I rang my bank, they sent a form for ex to sign to say to take his name off. Which has been done, and confirmed by the bank is now a sole account. My question is this, will it affect the fiance visa outcome, if it includes 4 months with his name on, then 2 recent ones in sole name, with a confirmation letter from bank with date on that this was changed.
Thank you in advance
That will depend on the caseworker as how much common sense he/she possess over this issue. But generally it shouldn't if you have divorce certificate and other proofs that now you are only connected with your current partner.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.