ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa Refused based on human rights (strange)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa Refused based on human rights (strange)

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:16 pm

In my view the caseworker got confused because your solicitor might have included unnecessary/irrelevant documents. Caseworker seemed confused that your wife is claiming to be the carer of her mother instead looking on fact that she herself claiming carer allowance and exempt from financial threshold.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

eltotti
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa Refused based on human rights (strange)

Post by eltotti » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:37 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:16 pm
In my view the caseworker got confused because your solicitor might have included unnecessary/irrelevant documents. Caseworker seemed confused that your wife is claiming to be the carer of her mother instead looking on fact that she herself claiming carer allowance and exempt from financial threshold.
Thank you for your reply

We have provided clear documentation that my wife is recieving carer allowance and it should be obvious to the caseworker that she is exempt from the financial requirements.

However, the caseworker did mixed things up and in the refusal letter they have made it look like.. I'm claiming human rights where my application does not fall for such grounds unfortunately.