ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residency Proof

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Asherkhawaja
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: eu spouse qualified person

Post by Asherkhawaja » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Sajid Good luck. When there is some progress on your case, please share it with the forum members as well! Thanks

Sajid29
United Kingdom

Post by Sajid29 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:36 pm

hello and thanks Everyone ,update in my case . I received letter this morning from the case worker . "In order to reconsider your case ,please can you submit evidence of five years continuous residence in the UK,to the above address, As soon as this evidence is received ,your case will be reconsidered " can I submit my five years self employed work history ? I submit 5 years joint Bank statement and 5 years joint tenancy agreement and still asking my 5 years residency ? at least some relief after receiving letter from the case worker .we have everything joint . I don't have my own bank account as don't need it .

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:03 pm

Wonder what you applied for. If they gave you RC instead of PR, then that is unlawful and you will need to challenge it. If her PR was granted over ,2 years ago, you need to demonstrate that she has not left the country since that period.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Sajid29
United Kingdom

Post by Sajid29 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Obie wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:03 pm
Wonder what you applied for. If they gave you RC instead of PR, then that is unlawful and you will need to challenge it. If her PR was granted over ,2 years ago, you need to demonstrate that she has not left the country since that period.
I applied for PR and I recieved RC instead of PR and the case worker didn't send me any explanation . I send all evidence with original application. I been advised to apply for SAR and write to caseworker ,today I recieved letter saying to resubmit residence evidence for 5 years . If I submit 5 years joint tenency and bank statement with original application why for more evidence ?

Sajid29
United Kingdom

Residency Proof

Post by Sajid29 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:29 pm

I am abit confused regarding residency proof . I applied for Permenant resident card and case worker issued me Residence Card with out any explanation . I wrote a letter to the case worker asking reason for issuing me RC rather than PR and finally recieved reply from the case worker asking me to resubmit residency proof for five years .
* with original application for the proof I submit 5 years of joint bank ,5 years tenency agreement ( with 5 years Bank statement I only send first page from each month through out 5 years ,may be this is called incomplete?)
I am sending the following proof this time
*full 5 years Bank statement and point out all bills in statement
*hmrc working tax credit 5 years
* tax return 5 years
*some bills from sky ,electricity
*5 years complete tenency agreement
Is this enough ? .? Case worker could easily send an email or call me ask for more proof rather than make it complicated.
I talk to many solicitors saying I am not eligible as your wife should still work after having PR .married in 2013 and that time my wife was eligible for PR ..This website is been very helpful since I joined in 2013 .
Thanks everyone and specially senior members of this board .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Residency Proof

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sajid29
United Kingdom

Re: Residency Proof

Post by Sajid29 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Hello and thanks everyone . Finally I received PR .