ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR

Post by aman90 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:54 pm

sumayya105 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:59 pm
so what should I do now ? I already submitted the form? how to rectify my mistakes as I have checked the boxes for p45 and all that...… :(
Ur application is gonna be assessed under the rules and the required documents..
we all make silly mistakes on ur applications no matter how hard we try not to.
As long as the important ones are submitted don’t worry so much abt these ones.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:03 pm

sumayya105 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:59 pm
so what should I do now ? I already submitted the form? how to rectify my mistakes as I have checked the boxes for p45 and all that...… :(
As aman said, dont worry. You still have to submit your documents. Write a short cover letter just two lines and explain you do not require P45,P46, EPR and no evidence for absences via Tier 1, however you have mistakely ticked the boxes and upload it along with other docs. It will be fine dont worry. Goodluck!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

sumayya105
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sumayya105 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:57 am

Hi all
Hope u all are doing good.
Anyone got decision for their ILR from tier 1 entrepreneurs? How much time home office will take? I applied in January and biometrics were done on 6th February.
Waiting your response plz
Thank u in advance