ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 to ILR empolyes hours information

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 to ILR empolyes hours information

Post by aman90 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Tochi wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:09 am
aman90 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:30 pm
Run a dummy application asap.

RTI FPS + PAYSLIPS
April 2018 to April 2019
Employee passports copies

Passports
BRP
LIUK
ENG Language cert

CAR (download)
Business bank statement OR Bank letter
CT41G OR CT600
Thanks for advice
Only relay on obove documents ?
Any additional documents you advice??
As my last application took very long
I believe that is the minimum requirement and should suffice. Apply by 5th April 2019.

I did also submit PAYE ref letter ( for business registration purposes/optional and NOT essential as BR is also evidenced by bank letter/CT600/CT41G/CAR/RTI) and personal bank statements+payslips (preceding 3 months/No longer required by application). I received ILR August 2018 within less than 3 months.

Tochi
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Tochi » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:24 pm

thanks Aman for your kind advice

what about if i add some Salses and perchase invoices and ebay monthly statment and some business
untlity bills Etc ?

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Tochi wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:24 pm
thanks Aman for your kind advice

what about if i add some Salses and perchase invoices and ebay monthly statment and some business
untlity bills Etc ?
I wouldn't if I was you as Id like to keep the application as simple and to the point as possible.
But i understand where ur coming from.. the genuiness of ur business...this is a grey area.
In that case a business bank statement would clearly show ur credits and debits.
Don't worry so much! Fingers crossed you'll be successful.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:17 pm

I was not aware of this addition from 29/03/19 onwards..my apologies.

Specified document for business activity:

Part C-
(i) an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or services it provides to its customers or clients; and

(ii) your job title and job description, setting out your role within the company, how you are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities are in running the business on a day-to-day basis.

For now just get ur application ready. Documents can be uploaded before biometric appointment.