ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recommendation On exceptionally complex issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lifeinthukilr
United States of America

Re: Recommendation On exceptionally complex issues

Post by lifeinthukilr » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi,

Has anyone waiting for ILR decision after having submitted the SET(0) for T1E-50K route received the letter from Home Office saying "exceptionally complex issues"?

I have received this letter from HO when they have already completed their service standard of 6 months.
I applied for ILR via SET(0) T1E - 50K route on 12th of October 2018. And I did not get decision from HO after complete 6 months. I then called UKVI on 15th of April 2019 to look into my application because 6 months service standard has already been completed and no decision has been made yet.

And on 17th of April 2019, Home Office has issued me a letter mentioning that my application raises "exceptionally complex issues" which requires more time to consider before making a decision.

Is there anyone in the same/similar situation?

I just want to understand if this is the standard template from HO?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:11 pm

lifeinthukilr wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:13 pm
Hi,

Has anyone waiting for ILR decision after having submitted the SET(0) for T1E-50K route received the letter from Home Office saying "exceptionally complex issues"?

I have received this letter from HO when they have already completed their service standard of 6 months.
I applied for ILR via SET(0) T1E - 50K route on 12th of October 2018. And I did not get decision from HO after complete 6 months. I then called UKVI on 15th of April 2019 to look into my application because 6 months service standard has already been completed and no decision has been made yet.

And on 17th of April 2019, Home Office has issued me a letter mentioning that my application raises "exceptionally complex issues" which requires more time to consider before making a decision.

Is there anyone in the same/similar situation?

I just want to understand if this is the standard template from HO?
HO just sends this letter to buy more time. Some would receive this letter but still receive the decision sooner also. Cant really comment more.

Were you interviewed at extension or initial stage? How long did your extension take?

Note: This is someone else's thread. Create your own topic and post your following answers/questions there not here.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

lifeinthukilr
United States of America

Post by lifeinthukilr » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Thanks tier11417 for your comments.

I have moved my query to my own thread available at:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-ent-5 ... l#p1770742