ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent:::Licence number not found - please check the number. Enter your employer's sponsor licence number, not your Cer

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HGH2019
Newly Registered
Iran

Re: Urgent:::Licence number not found - please check the number. Enter your employer's sponsor licence number, not your

Post by HGH2019 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:58 am

I received this email from them.
"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration enquiry service.

With regards to your enquiry about sponsor license number I would suggest you to ask your sponsor to contact the in-country team who would be able to contact the following number: 03001232241, please press option 4 twice.

They will be able to direct you to our Sponsors Help Line. For further assistance.

Please note, any missing information may cause a delay in your issue being resolved.

Regards,
Aroosa

UK Visas and Immigration"

liveace
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent:::Licence number not found - please check the number. Enter your employer's sponsor licence number, not your

Post by liveace » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:18 am

I just got thru. I guess the technical problem has been resolved.

makhanmd
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by makhanmd » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:50 am

Done. Congrats to every one.

Lucky1305
Newly Registered
India

Post by Lucky1305 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:23 pm

It’s working fine now. Thanks all and good luck.