ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Intended Travel date and application processing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bahrainkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Intended Travel date and application processing

Post by Bahrainkhan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:28 am

Rockinglove wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:43 pm
Bahrainkhan wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:18 pm
I have submitted my biometrics for Uk spouse visa on 13th March 2019 at VFS dubai, today it has completed 1 month but till now i have not heard any news from UKVI.
Now i want to check status and wanta to email UKVI.
Please let me know whether its good impression or bad for our case if we tracking app status before the 60 day timeline. And is it good or not and can it affect the decision in any case
There’s no issue to know the status of your application , but I personally it’s to early for u to chasing up , I’m on 58 working days . So it’s best for u to wait till ur 60 working days over ,otherwise all u get reply from them (I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision) Good luck . I know the exactly this waiting process is killing but that’s all we have to do .
Thank You for your response. Yes i agree with you its too early and also agree with you that waiting process is killing☹ Anyways lets hope for the best . Good luck to all