ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Sopra Steria booking service down and unable to contact over phone

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

engineer86
Canada

Re: Urgent - Sopra Steria booking service down and unable to contact over phone

Post by engineer86 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:01 pm

Nedkel wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:43 pm
engineer86 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:03 pm
Nedkel wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:47 am
Hi
Appointmentexceptions@homeoffice.gov was who I was told to email by ukvi. I have responded and asked if they could also give me a little more info, but I’m not hopeful.

I can only assume it might be something to do with the issues they had on Friday when hundreds of people were turned away from their biometric appointments.

I applied on Saturday.

Will let you know if I get anywhere with them.
Hi,
The email address I was provided by UKVI’s contact centre is ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gov.uk

I just received an email from them confirming that they have now escalated it to a higher level in their technical team for investigation. In their previous email, they had asked for details specific to my application i.e. application UAN, payment reference, name, date of birth, nationality, link to the application etc which I provided.

I would suggest you email them as well. I’m not sure if they were previously aware of this system issue, as the error message is somewhat generic.

I’ll keep you posted here as soon as I have an update.

Kind regards
It seemed to work when I used my partners android phone, I have an apple phone and a macbook so there must be something going wrong there. Good luck
Hi,
Thanks a lot for this. I’ve managed to get to the Sopra Steria page but haven’t yet received the access code in email. I’ve tried to resend it a couple of times not. Did you receive the access code for registration?

Thanks

Nedkel
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

Post by Nedkel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:14 pm

engineer86 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:01 pm
Nedkel wrote:
engineer86 wrote:
Nedkel wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:47 am
Hi
Appointmentexceptions@homeoffice.gov was who I was told to email by ukvi. I have responded and asked if they could also give me a little more info, but I’m not hopeful.

I can only assume it might be something to do with the issues they had on Friday when hundreds of people were turned away from their biometric appointments.

I applied on Saturday.

Will let you know if I get anywhere with them.
Hi,
The email address I was provided by UKVI’s contact centre is ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gov.uk

I just received an email from them confirming that they have now escalated it to a higher level in their technical team for investigation. In their previous email, they had asked for details specific to my application i.e. application UAN, payment reference, name, date of birth, nationality, link to the application etc which I provided.

I would suggest you email them as well. I’m not sure if they were previously aware of this system issue, as the error message is somewhat generic.

Kind regards
It seemed to work when I used my partners android phone, I have an apple phone and a macbook so there must be something going wrong there. Good luck
Hi,
Thanks a lot for this. I’ve managed to get to the Sopra Steria page but haven’t yet received the access code in email. I’ve tried to resend it a couple of times not. Did you receive the access code for registration?

Thanks
No joy with the access code, yet another hurdle to overcome. Perhaps we need to pat our heads and rub our bellies whilst clicking the resend button?

engineer86
Canada

Post by engineer86 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Nedkel wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:14 pm
engineer86 wrote:
Nedkel wrote:
engineer86 wrote:

Hi,

Kind regards
Hi,

Thanks
No joy with the access code, yet another hurdle to overcome. Perhaps we need to pat our heads and rub our bellies whilst clicking the resend button?
Finally received it! You may need to check your Junk mail box. I wish someone in their Tech Support had mention the browser compatibility issue. Could have saved a lot of time.

Thanks a lot once again for highlighting the issue. Wish you and @Terenpo the best of luck for your appointments and the outcome. This has been a good example of how sharing relevant information for the same common goal helps everyone. Do keep us all posted on the outcome if you find the opportunity!

Good Luck!

Nedkel
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

Post by Nedkel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:46 pm

engineer86 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:33 pm
Nedkel wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:14 pm
engineer86 wrote:
Nedkel wrote:

Hi,

Thanks
Finally received it! You may need to check your Junk mail box. I wish someone in their Tech Support had mention the browser compatibility issue. Could have saved a lot of time.

Thanks a lot once again for highlighting the issue. Wish you and @Terenpo the best of luck for your appointments and the outcome. This has been a good example of how sharing relevant information for the same common goal helps everyone. Do keep us all posted on the outcome if you find the opportunity!

Good Luck!
Always forget the junk box! thank you very much for the advice.
I also wish you guys the best of luck and will try my best to share the outcome at a later date.

Good luck to you too!

Gawoof
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by Gawoof » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:01 pm

Hi there,

I'm having issues with the getting the access code from Sopra. I have resent a number of times and also checked junk. I'm thinking that maybe because I'm using a hotmail account the JUNK filter may actually be auto deleting some items.

Can anyone confirm the exact email address that the access codes are sent from so I can potentially flag it as a safe address.

Thanks

Gareth