ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - How to submit docs in UK? NO information anywhere?!?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xzaf
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa - How to submit docs in UK? NO information anywhere?!?

Post by xzaf » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 am

once you've selected the language on the site you would click next and on confirm your visa type page - select "Appendix FM Partner"

hope this helps others.
Thanks

xzaf
United Kingdom

Post by xzaf » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:47 am

Fizzy513 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:15 pm
hamakhaa wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:13 pm
Fizzy513, do you know what to do with generated document checklist? My wife had an bio appt today and they have given back the document checklist with their signature and sticker on the first page. Is this required to be submitted with the supporting document in UK?

Fizzy513 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:11 am
Jhelumi wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:41 am

Hello,

Just curious, how do you navigate to that site? It clearly states it on the link that you provided it is for a "UK visit visa"?
once you've selected the language on the site you would click next and on confirm your visa type page - select "Appendix FM Partner"

hope this helps others.
Thanks

Hi I wanted to find out whether the TB medical certificate can be shown at the biometrics appointment in pakistan instead of posting it here to me in the U.K. All the rest of supporting documents I will be taking to VFS london. Thanks
I am unsure and want to know if they can either scan at pakistan or just send us copies. would save on postage costs haha. I have got original ielts - do I need to submit original or just copy? thanks

anonymous1999
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by anonymous1999 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:49 pm

[quote=Fizzy513 post_id=1780283 time=1557843306 user_id=217430]
[quote=hamakhaa post_id=1780282 time=1557843193 user_id=30990]
Fizzy513, do you know what to do with generated document checklist? My wife had an bio appt today and they have given back the document checklist with their signature and sticker on the first page. Is this required to be submitted with the supporting document in UK?

Hello, did anyone have an answer for this question asked by this user?

muhammadh
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by muhammadh » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:03 pm

Hello
I applied through visa4uk through TLScontact in Egypt
Can I have the address of where to put my supporting documents
To scan or send to Sheffield?