ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LIFE IN UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rancho
Newly Registered
India

Re: Life in UK

Post by rancho » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:48 pm

It's a genuine hike which happened across the company and everyone got payrise. I work 37.5 hours and I was just short of salary threshold in my previous salary (80 pounds only) when calculated for 39 hours. Now with 4.5 % hike for 37.5 hours i am now 35883.

Line manager Pay rise letter

HR - Salary increase letter

Still you think it might raise flag? If so what will be best to do? Please advise.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: LIFE IN UK

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:10 pm

This is up to UKVI to decide
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rancho
Newly Registered
India

ILR Approved Today

Post by rancho » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:54 pm

Thanks to the colleagues who answered question swiftly.

Submitted Online - 23rd 18:10 PM
Booked Appointment - 25th 09:00 AM
Approved email - 25th 11:58 AM
Center - Exeter

I was the first person and did everything within 10 mins. I saw only one more guy waiting for appointment.

Documents Uploaded
1) One Month Payslip
2) One month Bank statement
3) Letter from Current employer for confirmation of employment and absence
4) Letter from previous employer with absence mentioned
5) I got pay rise only this month to cross the salary threshold. So i kept letter from Manager confirming my payrise and also letter from HR confirming my Salary increase. Additionally I kept previous year 2018 (Pay rise letter) to prove it's genuine increment happening every Oct and not just to get ILR.
6) UK degree certificate
7) Passport all 36 pages (Old and New)
8) Singed consent Form
9) BRP card
10) I just uploaded Life in UK pass notification to 'Other section'

Eventhough its Annual Pay rise i requested HR to update SMS. I felt there is no harm in updating the salary.

Thanks again for this forum.