ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting family

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Re: Chat log

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:29 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:14 pm
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:41 pm
Just want to ask about the my family support as they are now in Egypt and i do every month deposit money to mu second bank account and i gave the card to my wife she withdrew the money from there. Should i attached statements for the account showing the transactions from Egypt ?
If it is not joint named then it would be disregarded unless these funds are sufficient and you are using them to meet the financial requirement through cash savings.
No its not joint account . I just opended for my wife using there. For the financial requirements i di meet the my salary above 19 k

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:57 am

seagul wrote:
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Just want to ask about the my family support as they are now in Egypt and i do every month deposit money to mu second bank account and i gave the card to my wife she withdrew the money from there. Should i attached statements for the account showing the transactions from Egypt ?
If it is not joint named then it would be disregarded unless these funds are sufficient and you are using them to meet the financial requirement through cash savings.
What I understand is i jave to show the HO that i send money to my wife! And the only way is by my bank account ? Please advice

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:57 am
seagul wrote:
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
What I understand is i jave to show the HO that i send money to my wife! And the only way is by my bank account ? Please advice
It is not mandatory. If the second account in your country is also in your sole name then it means you are withdrawing by yourself. For proving that either the account should be joint named or you send money to her through western union or other similar source in her name.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:09 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:38 pm
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:57 am
seagul wrote:
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
It is not mandatory. If the second account in your country is also in your sole name then it means you are withdrawing by yourself. For proving that either the account should be joint named or you send money to her through western union or other similar source in her name.
Thanks what I understand now if i did not submit the statement that my wife is using wont effect the application?

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:24 pm

As I just rented a house my work contract will stay remaining with the old address! is there any problem or should I speak with HR for this ? sorry for many question but really I do appreciate your help and your experience

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:54 pm

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:24 pm
As I just rented a house my work contract will stay remaining with the old address! is there any problem or should I speak with HR for this ? sorry for many question but really I do appreciate your help and your experience
Work contract is not needed
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:43 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:54 pm
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Alright then i’m bit confusing so if you please tell me what exactly i need to submit , seems i have arranged many documents might no need to submit

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:09 pm

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:43 pm
seagul wrote:
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Alright then i’m bit confusing so if you please tell me what exactly i need to submit , seems i have arranged many documents might no need to submit
Employer letter, payslips with corresponding bank statements of the last 6 or 12 months depending on the category (A/B) you rely on.

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:19 pm

Hello ,
I have a question regarding the chat screenshot i have made all the chat in Arabic language not english! Is there any problem with this.

And there is a question in the application about if there is any independent and how much money i spend , i do have 2 British kids shall i write the amount i send it to them every month!?

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:09 pm

Any advice please ??

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:47 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:09 pm
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:43 pm
seagul wrote:
Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Employer letter, payslips with corresponding bank statements of the last 6 or 12 months depending on the category (A/B) you rely on.
Re: Chat logReport this post Quote
Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:19 pm

Hello ,
I have a question regarding the chat screenshot i have made all the chat in Arabic language not english! Is there any problem with this.

And there is a question in the application about if there is any independent and how much money i spend , i do have 2 British kids shall i write the amount i send it to them every month

Nehayaabuhajar
Newly Registered
Palestine

Supporting family

Post by Nehayaabuhajar » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:59 am

Hello,
I have two questions i hope someone can hepl finding the abswer .

1- I have to bank accounts here in the UK under my name , account 1 is the one Im receiving my salary each month. The 2nd account i have gave my wife the card to use it as i am transfer the money on it and she use the card abroad. wherever i go i ready that as sponsor for the spouse visa i have to provide to the HO evidence that i am giving my wife money! Here is the question is providing a statement from 2nd account would be a problem ? And i did not provide the statement is HO will take it against the application?

2- question in the application regarding if there any independents i as sponsor responsible on them , yes i have 2 british kids and i have write in the application that i spend on them each £150 . Is this will be count within the 18600 or what?

I am over stress on these question and really need help.

Thank you

iwolga
United Kingdom

Re: Supporting family

Post by iwolga » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:39 am

Nehayaabuhajar wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:59 am
Hello,
I have two questions i hope someone can hepl finding the abswer .

1- I have to bank accounts here in the UK under my name , account 1 is the one Im receiving my salary each month. The 2nd account i have gave my wife the card to use it as i am transfer the money on it and she use the card abroad. wherever i go i ready that as sponsor for the spouse visa i have to provide to the HO evidence that i am giving my wife money! Here is the question is providing a statement from 2nd account would be a problem ? And i did not provide the statement is HO will take it against the application?

2- question in the application regarding if there any independents i as sponsor responsible on them , yes i have 2 british kids and i have write in the application that i spend on them each £150 . Is this will be count within the 18600 or what?

I am over stress on these question and really need help.

Thank you
Hi,

1. There's no requirement to show transfers or support for spouse. You CAN use it as one of the ways to prove your subsisting relationship. If the card connected to the second account is in her name, then you can just take statement from that account showing transfers to that account and your wife's name as a card holder. If the card is in your name, this a) proves nothing b) is against bank rules

2. Expenses are not counted in your application. British dependents are not counted within required income. So if you sponsor your wife you need 18600 GBP per year of gross income.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Supporting family

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:40 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.