ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absence outside the UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aladino
United Kingdom

Re: Absence outside the UK

Post by Aladino » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:44 pm

I was asking if I can come back to the uk regardless to the reasons why ... so please can you tell me I can enter the uk knowing that I didn't receive any notification neither in my home country nor in the uk address or not and I'll be very thankful

Aladino
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa curtailment

Post by Aladino » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:48 pm

Casa wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:36 pm
Aladino wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:36 pm

I had an argument with my wife (the sponsor) and I came back to my home country for 2 weeks (june 2019) .. in those 2 weeks she complained that I threaten to kill (domestic violence)and she said to me that they took her to a safe house

Now you're intending to claim right to remain under Domestic Violence :? :idea:
I'm not looking for judgement as much as an advice or clarification

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa curtailment

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:21 pm

Aladino wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:48 pm
Casa wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:36 pm
Aladino wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:36 pm

I had an argument with my wife (the sponsor) and I came back to my home country for 2 weeks (june 2019) .. in those 2 weeks she complained that I threaten to kill (domestic violence)and she said to me that they took her to a safe house

Now you're intending to claim right to remain under Domestic Violence :? :idea:
I'm not looking for judgement as much as an advice or clarification
I wasn't being judgemental. My post was an expression of confusion.

You wan't to know if UK Border Control will allow you to enter. No one can predict the outcome, but as has been said many times I believe in this thread, you will only know if you try. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Ok thank you so much for the answer :wink:

Aladino
United Kingdom

Post by Aladino » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:36 pm

Hello again and sorry for asking to much just wanted an advice:
Do you think it's better to book a flight to London international airports or a small airport to avoid checking or questions about my absence, knowing am intending to go to Wales.. And i was told that I can avoid this kind of investigations if I arrive in one of the small airports