ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Qualifying Period For EEA National

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 am

genioglossus

Read your PM.

Tell you what newbie - once you have dealt with a few hundred posts, spotted the immigration abusers, helped those that really need it and demonstrate some form of commitment to the forum come back and talk to me.

There is not one single thing you have done apart from post a random - "I do not like FM post." Really helpful to the forum!

As for being a dearly beloved - show me a post where I am dearly beloved! - You have got a few hundred posts to choose from and not once has this even been suggested! The moderators would not tolerate my comments if they were.

What you do not like are the bare facts and / or the truth. The one sided approach you want is not going to help anyone. The simple fact many on the forum are illegal’s, immigration abusers, failed asylum seekers and bogus students. All of which do not belong in the UK.

The forum represents all the parties, not just those that want to hear the "there there, it will be alright" sugar sweet version of events.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 am

genioglossus wrote:I have seen some of your mails and I am happy that you are one of the black sheep who cant hide their beloved. You should be ashamed of your attitude, people are coming on these forums to get guidance ,not to be bullied by people like you, Make yourself useful and help someone ,and if you cant then join some dearly beloved party.I pray God to give you guidance and understanding that there is no difference in humans ,the difference is only in governaments,so treat everyone as a human.
This is the private post from our newbie friend.

You have some supporters - mostly those that are immigration abusers and do not like being told so. As for being worried about them - I enjoy removing them from the UK - better still as a criminal deport after they have had a spell in prison for immigration offences. :lol:

If you do not like what you see go to another forum.