ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query in regards to the Visa application of My Wife & Daughter.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MK136
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Query in regards to the Visa application of My Wife & Daughter.

Post by MK136 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:39 pm

Thank you, Zimba for sharing the link bit cleared from the above discussion. a small question just cross-checks with you guys. in Consent, which I mention in my application is this Right or wrong. ( i already submitted my application )
1)I will provide a declaration signed by me to confirm my consent for the Home Office to request verification checks = YES (i tick)
2)Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people? = YES ( i tick )
3) I understand that by ticking this checkbox I am giving consent to verification checks. I will provide a declaration signed by each of the other joint customers on an account with a bank or utility company =YES (i tick)
4)Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation related to another person who is to provide you financial support? = NO (i tick)

All above are Right or wrong? because I am giving just council bill as proof?

I signed Part 2 and uploaded is that enough? for bellow, the chick list asked me to sign by the home office.
1) Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr. XXXXX for joint accounts or
third party support
2)Declaration signed by Mr. XXXXX to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification
checks

Thank You in Advance
MK

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:57 am

As per link, you are fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MK136
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MK136 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi All,
Today I received a Home office email that I have to send scanned copies to support documents wife and daughter.( ILR SET( O ) APPLICATION FOR SPOUSE AND DAUGHTER )

( We are keen for this disruption to have a minimal impact on our processing times and as such we are asking that you send us scanned copies of the following documents: -

Marriage certificate or evidence you have been in a relationship akin to marriage/civil partnership for at least two years
Evidence of personal savings in line with Appendix E of the Immigration Rules (unless your maintenance has been certified by your spouse/partner’s A-Rated Sponsor)
Police Registration Certificate (if you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave)

For your dependant child xxxxx:

Full birth certificate showing parental details
Evidence of personal savings in line with Appendix E of the Immigration Rules (unless your maintenance has been certified by your parents’ A-Rated Sponsor)
If you are over 16, two pieces of evidence as per the Immigration Rules confirming your residential address.
Police Registration Certificate (if you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave) )

I NEED ADVICE ON BELOW POINTS

Asked for wife:
1)Evidence of personal savings in line with Appendix E of the Immigration Rules (unless your maintenance has been certified by your spouse/partner’s A-Rated Sponsor)
a) can I submit my bank statements I maintained £2300 for 3months March , April and May?
b)she won't have any savings and she dint maintain any funds for 3monts

2) Police Registration Certificate (if you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave)
a) She doesn't have any Police Registration Certificate.

For My Daughter :
1) Evidence of personal savings in line with Appendix E of the Immigration Rules (unless your maintenance has been certified by your parents’ A-Rated Sponsor)
a)can I submit my bank statements I maintained £2300 for 3months March, April, and May?

2)Police Registration Certificate (if you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave) ?

ADVANCE THNAK YOU

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:27 pm

As discussed many many times over different posts, these emails are generic
ILR under SET(O) has no maintenance requirement. Police registration is only for certain nationalities. I repeat again that you are required to send only the required documents as per rules
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MK136
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by MK136 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:31 pm

Zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:27 pm
As discussed many many times over different posts, these emails are generic
ILR under SET(O) has no maintenance requirement. Police registration is only for certain nationalities. I repeat again that you are required to send only the required documents as per rules
Hi Zimba,

Thank you for your Answer Zimba. Sorry for the inconvenience, I did this post because the Home office asked me to send the financial and other documents even I submitted as per the checklist( Set O) which put me in bit confused state. Thank you for your answer and reconfirmation which clarified me.

Many Thanks
Manish