ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to Remain (Spousal Visa)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kimuk
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain (Spousal Visa)

Post by kimuk » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:01 am

Thanks for your prompt respond CR001 !
Sorry 1 more question please. Is there any deadline for booking biometric appointment since the date I submitted the online application? As when I was on the last page after they payment was successfully made, I believe I saw sth as if I had to book biometric appointment by 7/10/2020 but I did not remember exactly what it said. And whether any tips of how to get the appointment as it seems no luck for me for the time being?
Thanks & regards
Kim

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:09 am

kimuk wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:01 am
Thanks for your prompt respond CR001 !
Sorry 1 more question please. Is there any deadline for booking biometric appointment since the date I submitted the online application? As when I was on the last page after they payment was successfully made, I believe I saw sth as if I had to book biometric appointment by 7/10/2020 but I did not remember exactly what it said. And whether any tips of how to get the appointment as it seems no luck for me for the time being?
Thanks & regards
Kim
In normal circumstances. there is a deadline. If you login your UKVI account, you will be able to see the date on the “further actions page”. However, due to corona, any delay will not penalise you for not being able to attend before that date. Note, follow the UKVCAS flash message as the appointment/reuse biometrics option is opening up in phases. There is no short cut. You will have to wait for updates and see what next step is chosen for you.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

kimuk
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by kimuk » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:07 am

Thanks a lot for your advice, Cullinan !
Will keep an eye on their updates.
Thanks & regards,
Kim