ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension/non applying kids documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Flrm extension cohabitation documents

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:30 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:05 am
Few more questions please:

1.Barclay credit card statement and Santander current account count as two different sources or one as both are bank accounts ?

2.Minor spelling mistake on my surname like cohen written as cohan in energy supplier statement Is fine? Using 3 statements as joint account for two years but latest one (July 2020) is with correct spelling plus received a email from energy provider mentioning mistake and amendments Can attach that with old bills with mistakes will that be fine ?

3.noc letter from housing sent by email showing screen shot of me( applicant) my wife( sponser) name under the tenancy with housing association logo and contact number, print of that will be fine ? I will including housing contract on wife name plus council tax bills ( 3 yearly) on my wife name ?

Thank you
1. Two

2. Should be fine.

3. Email screen shot wouldn't be accepted. Request them to type it preferably on their letterhead and attach it with the email.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:12 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:30 pm
Quickresponse wrote:

1.Barclay credit card statement and Santander current account count as two different sources or one as both are bank accounts ?

2.Minor spelling mistake on my surname like cohen written as cohan in energy supplier statement Is fine? Using 3 statements as joint account for two years but latest one (July 2020) is with correct spelling plus received a email from energy provider mentioning mistake and amendments Can attach that with old bills with mistakes will that be fine ?

3.noc letter from housing sent by email showing screen shot of me( applicant) my wife( sponser) name under the tenancy with housing association logo and contact number, print of that will be fine ? I will including housing contract on wife name plus council tax bills ( 3 yearly) on my wife name ?

Thank you
1. Two

2. Should be fine.

3. Email screen shot wouldn't be accepted. Request them to type it preferably on their letterhead and attach it with the email.

Thank you 👍👍

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:52 pm

seagul wrote:
Quickresponse wrote:

Thank you
1. Two

2. Should be fine.

Email sent by the neighbourhood officer in housing with housing address with contact number, email saying:

Dear ***

Please find below the screen shot if your husband residence as discussed, screen shot showing my name and wife name on their system under property address

So I am printing that email as a proof?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:36 pm

seagul wrote:
screen shot wouldn't be accepted. Request them to type it preferably on their letterhead and attach it with the email.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:55 pm

Just a quick question Regarding payslip and bank statement

My visa expiring on 6th august, I am submitting application on 29 July, last payslip was for 24th June, bank statement 31st June, will it be fine ?

I have another payslip till 24th of July but the bank statement is till 20 July not showing salary coming in on 24 July.

I did order on phone till 24 July But don’t know when it will arrived, bank branch refused to stamp a mini statement.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:00 pm

Your most recent payslip and bank statement cannot be older than 28 days in the date you apply.

Any reason why you cannot go into the bank and get them to print statement?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:04 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:55 pm

My visa expiring on 6th august, I am submitting application on 29 July, last payslip was for 24th June, bank statement 31st June, will it be fine ? Payslip will be more than 28 days old.

I have another payslip till 24th of July but the bank statement is till 20 July not showing salary coming in on 24 July. This is fine and you can get the bank to print a transactional statements for you and get it stamped this is what I did.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Thanks for the response, I did went to the bank today( Santander) and they refuse to stamp the mini statement, even the mini statement is on blank paper without address on it.

According to them they stopped stamping papers and because of Covid 19 letter head pages has been
Stopped from the head office.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:36 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:33 pm
Thanks for the response, I did went to the bank today( Santander) and they refuse to stamp the mini statement, even the mini statement is on blank paper without address on it.

According to them they stopped stamping papers and because of Covid 19 letter head pages has been
Stopped from the head office.
Ask them transaction entries statements which neither is a mini statement nor like a postal statement but still is accepted.

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:37 pm

Okay will do that tomorrow thanks

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:52 pm

Transaction history will be on letter head or blank paper? With my name and address, required stamp?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:57 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:52 pm
Transaction history will be on letter head or blank paper? With my name and address, required stamp?

Thanks
On bank stationary. If one branch refuse to cooperate then visit another branch. If it still doesn't work then send them a secure message to head office via online banking weblink/app and request it to be sent to you by email or by post.

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:08 pm

Okay I will visit different branches tomorrow, can I submit application tomorrow And submit this bank letter later before the appointment date ? As I need to give proof of Work to my job. Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:08 pm
Okay I will visit different branches tomorrow, can I submit application tomorrow And submit this bank letter later before the appointment date ? As I need to give proof of Work to my job. Thanks
No it need to be dated till the date of application.

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:12 pm

Okay thanks

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:14 pm

Transaction history should have my address on it? Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:20 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:14 pm
Transaction history should have my address on it? Thanks
Yes and all other key details.

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:31 pm

I did went to the bank today and they only give me mini statement from 16 July till 28 July with my name and account details only

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:45 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:04 pm
Quickresponse wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:55 pm

My visa expiring on 6th august, I am submitting application on 29 July, last payslip was for 24th June, bank statement 31st June, will it be fine ? Payslip will be more than 28 days old.

I have another payslip till 24th of July but the bank statement is till 20 July not showing salary coming in on 24 July. This is fine and you can get the bank to print a transactional statements for you and get it stamped this is what I did.

Does it have your address name on it ? And is it on letterhead ?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:17 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:31 pm
I did went to the bank today and they only give me mini statement from 16 July till 28 July with my name and account details only
Mini statement wont work. Just try as advised previously
seagul wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:57 pm
If one branch refuse to cooperate then visit another branch. If it still doesn't work then send them a secure message to head office via online banking weblink/app and request it to be sent to you by email or by post.

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:26 am

So shall I get the statement till 20th July which is my statement date and transactional statement from 20 July till now ?

Regards

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:22 pm

Just to update I just got the statement printed and stamped by the same Santander bank where they refuse to do it yesterday, I called Santander head office and explained to them how desperate I am my house is on stakes Etc, emotional complain department than email it to the same local branch they printed and stamped it on each page 😃😃

Thank you everyone 👍👍

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:11 pm

Just a quick question, I am filling up this Flrm form and few questions I need to ask

1. My wife had 2 children’s from previous marriage both British, I do fill their information but there is a requirement asking do you have their birth certificate I tick yes, do I need to submit kids Birth certificates as well? If yes shall I take them for an biometric appointment Both are over 18.

2. Asking about wife x husband details do I need to provide them ?

Thank you in advance

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Post by Quickresponse » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:04 pm

Anyone ??

Quickresponse
United Kingdom

Spouse visa extension/non applying kids documents

Post by Quickresponse » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:26 am

Hello

Thank you in advance, I have applied for the spouse visa extension for myself, my wife had 2 kids from previous marriage, one live with us one with x husband, question is what documents do I need to submit for non applying kids?

Please help me with this I will be thankful.