ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion regarding Administrative Review. Please help! Urgent!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tash87
Philippines

Confusion regarding Administrative Review. Please help! Urgent!

Post by Tash87 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:15 pm

Hello,
An error on my leave to remain was made. The sponsor note on my COS was not checked For the new start and end dates of work and the leave was granted keeping the original(Old) Work dates.

I want to apply for administrative review but The guidelines on the Decision email are confusing. It doesn’t mention if I’m supposed to pay for it or not. Secondly there are two ways to go about it online submission form of administrative review or email to homeoffice for review.

From the website on ukvi it seems that incase of refusal you must submit online through website but for errors you must email them.

https://www.gov.uk/ask-for-a-visa-admin ... -in-the-uk

However in the decision email that I received it’s not explicitly mentioned and both links (above and below) are available.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... ive-review

Can someone please guide me as I don’t have many days to submit the AR. Should I email them or apply online and am I supposed to pay £80 for AR?

The application was made within UK and I have received my brp which again is another issue the expiry is even less than the error made on the original decision. It’s till Dec 2025, on decision email it mentions 14 April 2025. According to sponsor notes it should’ve been till September 2025.
Thanks.

Tash87
Philippines

Re: Confusion regarding Administrative Review. Please help! Urgent!

Post by Tash87 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:58 am

Correction : Brp till Dec 2024*