ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse Visa - Sponsor's Passport

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohansharma1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: UK Spouse Visa - Sponsor's Passport

Post by mohansharma1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:23 am

Thanks for the reply.

I have a salary of £56000 per annum so showing that plus saving account as a add with £30k plus savings.

With regards to the wedding card, is it best to scan that and then take a copy to the VFS to upload?

Or can I scan and upload some documents myself and then get VFS to scan any remaining?

Kind Regards

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: UK Spouse Visa - Sponsor's Passport

Post by Korekt » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:54 pm

mohansharma1 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:23 am
Thanks for the reply.

I have a salary of £56000 per annum so showing that plus saving account as a add with £30k plus savings.
If employed (not self-employed) for at least 6 months, then 6 months payslips with the corresponding bank statements to evidence the payments and an employer letter.

12 months payslips etc. if employed for less than 6 months.
With regards to the wedding card, is it best to scan that and then take a copy to the VFS to upload?
You could do this. I believe you will need to take printed copies A4 size.
Or can I scan and upload some documents myself and then get VFS to scan any remaining?

Kind Regards
This is also a possibility if you purchase their document scanning service.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."