ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependent visa extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vab
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 2 dependent visa extension

Post by vab » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:38 pm

Hi

She has attended her biometric appointment on 5th Nov. She has given her fingerprints and photo graphs. Lady at center scanned her passport and asked for confirmation to send her application to home office. We have seen today that the number of files uploaded/submitted before appointment are remain same.
I am just worrying that where is the passport scanned at center ? Have her bio-metric submitted to home office or not ?

Just wondering. Any experience from any members in this regard.

TIA
Vab

vab
Mood:
India

Post by vab » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:46 pm

vab wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:38 pm
Hi

She has attended her biometric appointment on 5th Nov. She has given her fingerprints and photo graphs. Lady at center scanned her passport and asked for confirmation to send her application to home office. We have seen today that the number of files uploaded/submitted before appointment are remain same.
I am just worrying that where is the passport scanned at center ? Have her bio-metric submitted to home office or not ?

Just wondering. Any experience from any members in this regard.

TIA
Vab

Any thoughts from anyone?

vab
Mood:
India

Post by vab » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:39 pm

Hi

Thanks everyone in this forum.

She got her VISA extension approved.

Thanks
Vab

vab
Mood:
India

Post by vab » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:29 am

Hi CR001

She got approval email on 19 November but she did not receive any following email about BRP courier info and delivery. I also checked her status on line where her current brp expiry date is mentioned.

How can i chase this and do i need to worry?

Thanks
Vab

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:37 am

Brp takes 7 to 10 working days. You won't be notified of anything. It is delivered by tnt/fed ex
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shoaibrehman
United Kingdom

Post by shoaibrehman » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:50 am

vab wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:29 am
Hi CR001

She got approval email on 19 November but she did not receive any following email about BRP courier info and delivery. I also checked her status on line where her current brp expiry date is mentioned.

Thanks
Vab
Have you received the BRP yet? Were you notified about the delivery and how did you get it?

vab
Mood:
India

Post by vab » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Hi shoiabreman

Yes. She got her BRP courier email on 24th Nov 2020 and we received BRP yesterday morning through FedEx/TNT.

Hope this help you.

Thanks
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:50 am
vab wrote:
Hi CR001

Thanks
Vab
Have you received the BRP yet? Were you notified about the delivery and how did you get it?

shoaibrehman
United Kingdom

Post by shoaibrehman » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:35 pm

vab wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:59 pm
Hi shoiabreman

Yes. She got her BRP courier email on 24th Nov 2020 and we received BRP yesterday morning through FedEx/TNT.

Hope this help you.

Thanks
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:
vab wrote:
Hi CR001

Thanks
Vab
Ok thank you. My Mrs had her visa approved on 19 Nov as well but we've not received the BRP or even any notification yet.

vab
Mood:
India

Post by vab » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:06 pm

Do not worry at all. I worried and now we have BRP. Same will happen to you. It is matter of time. I think brp printing is done in bulk/slots. Mine was earlier and your will be next.
BTW, my application was sumbitted in Sep and biometric was done in Nov if this make any difference.

TIA
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:35 pm
vab wrote:
Hi shoiabreman

Hope this help you.

Thanks
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:
vab wrote:
Hi CR001

Thanks
Vab
Ok thank you. My Mrs had her visa approved on 19 Nov as well but we've not received the BRP or even any notification yet.

shoaibrehman
United Kingdom

Post by shoaibrehman » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:51 pm

vab wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:06 pm
Do not worry at all. I worried and now we have BRP. Same will happen to you. It is matter of time. I think brp printing is done in bulk/slots. Mine was earlier and your will be next.
BTW, my application was sumbitted in Sep and biometric was done in Nov if this make any difference.

TIA
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:
vab wrote:
Hi shoiabreman

Hope this help you.

Thanks
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:

We have the similar sort of timeline. We made our application on 01 Sep and did Idv checks on 12sep and just had our approval last week.

I'm only worried as we have to travel overseas urgently but fingers crossed we get the BRP soon.

shoaibrehman
United Kingdom

Post by shoaibrehman » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:28 am

vab wrote:

TIA
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:
vab wrote:
Hi shoiabreman

Hope this help you.

Thanks
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:

On more question, did you get any tracking details for your BRP? Thanks

vab
Mood:
India

Post by vab » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Yes.

They will send you mail with subject line "Your biometric card is on its way" which inlcudes tracking number. This will be Fedex. It will be two working days after you receive email.

If you haven't received any email then after 10 working days you should contact HO.

Vab

shoaibrehman wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:28 am
vab wrote:

TIA
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:
vab wrote:
Hi shoiabreman

Hope this help you.

Thanks
Vab

shoaibrehman
United Kingdom

Post by shoaibrehman » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:47 pm

vab wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:11 pm
Yes.

They will send you mail with subject line "Your biometric card is on its way" which inlcudes tracking number. This will be Fedex. It will be two working days after you receive email.

If you haven't received any email then after 10 working days you should contact HO.

Vab

shoaibrehman wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:28 am
vab wrote:

TIA
Vab
shoaibrehman wrote:

Ok perfect. Thank you. Much appreciated.