ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lahore Pakistan Vfs appointment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rommy

Re: Lahore Pakistan Vfs appointment

Post by rommy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:16 am

Its entierly up to you. But its better to organize everything in few pdf files.

On a different note @seagull is it possible to use IDV app instead if I am not able to find appointment for VFS. I am not really aware how it works and If i can use it for our case?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:20 am

rommy wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:16 am
Its entierly up to you. But its better to organize everything in few pdf files.

On a different note @seagull is it possible to use IDV app instead if I am not able to find appointment for VFS. I am not really aware how it works and If i can use it for our case?
You cannot use the IDV app for applications from abroad. It is for applications within the UK only and only by invitation if a person is eligible for biometric reuse. It is also no longer being used for applications within the UK for applications after a certain date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rommy

Post by rommy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:43 am

Thank you. Its just so frustrating being not able to find any appointments at all even for dates further ahead and there is no option to change city.

At this point mobile service seems like the only option. Is it worth paying for it?

Sadsay
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sadsay » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:35 pm

any luck with your appointment?