ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre Action Protocol for UK Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

silentkameena
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Pre Action Protocol for UK Visa

Post by silentkameena » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:23 am

ti_abbasi2002 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:47 am
silentkameena wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:56 am
ti_abbasi2002 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:40 am
silentkameena wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:17 am

Could you please share your PAP response the one you got on 6th July. Please share it, I just want to have an idea. Thanks 👍

I got this reply from PAP department:

"Response to the proposed claim

I acknowledge that the ECO in their decision dated 10 March 2020 has made errors when
assessing Ms - - - application with regard to her immigration history. It is the case
that her application for further leave to remain in the UK was submitted in time and she
remained in the UK lawfully up to the point that her decision was served in October 2019.

I do not accept however that the ECO has incorrectly discharged their duty under Section
55 towards Ms - - - I am satisfied that once the ECO had determined that Ms---
had not met the requirements of the Immigration Rules they were correct to refuse Ms
---’s application for a visitor visa.
Having considered the details of your clients’ applications and your letter before claim I
am satisfied that the decision to refuse your clients a visitor visa should be set aside and
their applications reconsidered. UKVI will be in touch shortly to advise your clients of next
steps"
did you get this response from Entry Clearance Manager? Kindly let me know , as i see your PAP response is totally different than me and others. So PAP cases vary from person to person , recently a person got passport submission email after 5 weeks , another person got passport submission email after 11 weeks.
Did you get that reply from home office uk??? or Entry Clearance Manager , British Embassy????
This response is not different from others but reason was different. I dont know where u get information that these person got response so early but most recently there is once case who got visa, see his link

general-uk-immigration-forum/pre-action ... 02209.html

Check when did he apply, when did he get PAP response, when he submitted updated documents, when he got passport re-submission email, when he got issued email, when he collected passport.

I know ur frustration that u should get email asap like us but unfortunately, its not ur/our hands. i told u be patience and dont expect any miracle in near future but u have to wait. Hope it makes sense.
ti_abbasi2002 , any update about PAP application , Please share your update , I've been waiting for almost 3 and half months now.