ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

System still shows mandatory actions / book appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Upload evidence for ILR application

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:44 am

PBS dependent needs the cohabitation documents not the main Tier 2 applicant. Ideally 3 sources for each quarter.
The checklist is not always accurate.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mikelee001
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by mikelee001 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:09 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:44 am
PBS dependent needs the cohabitation documents not the main Tier 2 applicant. Ideally 3 sources for each quarter.
Thank you very much CULLINAN. I am applying the ILR for myself without any dependent, does that mean I do not need to provide the proof of address (as it is not statement in the document checklist as well)?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:19 pm

mikelee001 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:09 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:44 am
Thank you very much CULLINAN. I am applying the ILR for myself without any dependent, does that mean I do not need to provide the proof of address (as it is not statement in the document checklist as well)?
You do not need it for yourself.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mikelee001
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: Money in bank account

Post by mikelee001 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:21 pm

Hi all,

Hope you are having a good weekend.

I am applying without independent as a tier 2 general visa holder. A quick question on the money requirement in the bank. As I have a few bank accounts and the salary has been paid into a current account without a lot of money in balance (c.1000 pounds in total). But it shows the salary payment from my company each month. Do I need to transfer more money into the account before my application?

Also, can I provide additional documents that are not required, just to strengthen my case (e.g. with P60, or an additional month of payslip with bonus payment)?

Thanks very much.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:41 pm

No

mikelee001
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: Documents to bring to the appointment and upload documents for checking

Post by mikelee001 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 pm

Hi all,

Appreciate that I have bothered you a few times with my questions. Would really appreciate if someone can help me with below. I am applying via 5 years tier 2 visa route.

- Do I need to bring all the print copies of the documents I submitted online? or I only need to bring my original copies of passport, BRP, and police registration.
- I bought the document checking services, do I need to upload and submit the documents to UKVI for the services to be provided OR I only need to upload the documents without submitting (and submit after they confirm the documents look fine)?

Thanks very much.

mikelee001
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by mikelee001 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:24 am

mikelee001 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 pm
Hi all,

Appreciate that I have bothered you a few times with my questions. Would really appreciate if someone can help me with below. I am applying via 5 years tier 2 visa route.

- Do I need to bring all the print copies of the documents I submitted online? or I only need to bring my original copies of passport, BRP, and police registration.
- I bought the document checking services, do I need to upload and submit the documents to UKVI for the services to be provided OR I only need to upload the documents without submitting (and submit after they confirm the documents look fine)?

Thanks very much.
Would someone be able to help me on this? Thanks very much.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:35 am

mikelee001 wrote:
Hi all,

Carry originals, no need to print soft copies of non-originals
If you want your documents to be checked you will have to upload them 48 hrs before your appointment. Even if you self-submit they will not be sent to UKVI since you have bought the document check service. It will be submitted by the staff at the appointment

Thanks very much.

mikelee001
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by mikelee001 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:37 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:35 am
mikelee001 wrote:
Hi all,

Carry originals, no need to print soft copies of non-originals
If you want your documents to be checked you will have to upload them 48 hrs before your appointment. Even if you self-submit they will not be sent to UKVI since you have bought the document check service. It will be submitted by the staff at the appointment

Thanks very much.
Thanks a lot Cullinan. Have a good day.

mikelee001
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

System still shows mandatory actions / book appointment

Post by mikelee001 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:29 pm

Hi all,

I have attended the biometric appointment at UKVCAS end of November and I received a text said that all my materials have been submitted to UKVI that day.

However when I logged into the UK Gov application website, it still has mandatory actions (e.g. download family consent form, book appointment with UKVCAS), but I have completed those actions - is this normal? Also when I logged into the UKVCAS website, it doesn't show that I have submitted my documents to UKVI - is this normal?

As a next step, would I only be informed by email about the result of my application?

Thanks,
Claire

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: System still shows mandatory actions / book appointment

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:36 pm

As per member's experience that is pretty normal which might stayed same until you will get the decision.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ajitu92
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ajitu92 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:02 pm

mikelee001 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:29 pm
Hi all,

I have attended the biometric appointment at UKVCAS end of November and I received a text said that all my materials have been submitted to UKVI that day.

However when I logged into the UK Gov application website, it still has mandatory actions (e.g. download family consent form, book appointment with UKVCAS), but I have completed those actions - is this normal? Also when I logged into the UKVCAS website, it doesn't show that I have submitted my documents to UKVI - is this normal?

As a next step, would I only be informed by email about the result of my application?

Thanks,
Claire
Yes, completely normal. Nothing to worry about. Suggest not to mess with it. Also, correct, next step is communication of the result.
All my posts are my personal opinion based on my reading of the immigration rules and guidance. NOT to be taken as professional/legal advice.

mikelee001
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by mikelee001 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:16 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:36 pm
As per member's experience that is pretty normal which might stayed same until you will get the decision.
Thank you very much. :P

mikelee001
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by mikelee001 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:16 pm

ajitu92 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:02 pm
mikelee001 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:29 pm
Hi all,

Thanks,
Claire
Yes, completely normal. Nothing to worry about. Suggest not to mess with it. Also, correct, next step is communication of the result.
Thank you very much.