ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can dependents be called later on?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:26 pm

amit0277 wrote: Other documents:
Proof of employment letter from current employer
Resume
Marriage certificate.
Hi Amit,

Question for you!!

Proof of employment letter from current employer - Dont you require all the other proof of previous employments?

Regards

Jedi001

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Proof of employment letter is not a mandatory letter as per the guidelines...

Jedi001 wrote:
amit0277 wrote: Other documents:
Proof of employment letter from current employer
Resume
Marriage certificate.
Hi Amit,

Question for you!!

Proof of employment letter from current employer - Dont you require all the other proof of previous employments?

Regards

Jedi001

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:36 pm

Perfect!!

Thanks Amit

One more question:

You also submitted NARIC certificate; as far as I understand if your University is listed the points calculator and you are awarded 10 points by the website, then you do not require NARIC or any certificate.

Please correct if I am wrong?

Regards

Jedi001

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:27 am

Jedi001 wrote:Perfect!!

Thanks Amit

One more question:

You also submitted NARIC certificate; as far as I understand if your University is listed the points calculator and you are awarded 10 points by the website, then you do not require NARIC or any certificate.

Please correct if I am wrong?

Regards

Jedi001
NARIC certificate is an optional evidence. My university and degree was listed in the points calculated but I just got the certificate just to make a strong case.

amit0277

Main Cover letters

Post by amit0277 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:37 am

I had used a table to list the evidence and the points claimed.

23/09/2008

To,

The Assessing Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: Cover letter for the Application for Tier 1 (General) highly skilled workers

I, XXXXX, wish to apply for authorisation to work in the UK under ‘Tier 1 (General) -highly skilled worker’ of the Points Based System (PBS).

I have more than 9 years of work experience in software development. I am currently working in Bangalore with XXXXXXX. I have worked in various high profile projects in India and UK and am confident that my proficiency, expertise and experience in the subject will satisfy any enterprising and foresighted employer in the UK.

I have claimed a total of 105 points on a self evaluation basis using the ‘Self Assessment Tool’ available on the Agency website at www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk and have enclosed the printout to verify the amount of points claimed.

Detailed information regarding each section and document is provided in the respective cover letters for that section. For the convenience of the Assessing Officer, I have packaged and grouped each section, along with the necessary related documents, in a transparent document holder and added a ‘title page’ for each set.

Following is the list of documents provided along with my application.

No Supporting Evidence Points claimed
1. Age Assessment
 Original Passport stating date of birth 10

2. Academic Qualification
 Original Bachelor degree certificate (Bachelor in Arts) from University of Mumbai
 Original letter of comparability from UK NARIC. 30

3. Previous Earnings – salaried employment
 12 months Wage slips signed and stamped by my employer, xxxxx Payroll department, covering full claim period (Sep 2007 – Aug 2008).
 12 months Bank Statements for the full claim period (Sep 2007 – Aug 2008) showing my Net salary credited into xxxxx 45

4. English Language
 Original IELTS Test Report for the test taken on 06th September 2008. The overall band score achieved was 7.5. 10

5. Maintenance Funds
I wish to use the joint saving bank account numbered xxxxxxx as evidence of available fund. This is a joint account held in my name (*****) and my wife ******.
 Official bank statement of account numbered ******* with ICICI Bank, India covering period ******* to ******.
 Letter from ****** Bank confirming funds available in Indian Rupees and that they have been in my bank account for at least 3 months.
 No objection certificate from my wife. 10
Total Points: 105

I trust the information I have provided is satisfactory, however if you have any questions or queries or require additional information please do not hesitate to contact me on ******* (Mobile - Full time) or alternatively via email ******** (work), ******* (personal).

Best regards,

amit0277

Maintainance fund cover letter

Post by amit0277 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:41 am

23/09/2008

To,

The Assessing Officer

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: Cover letter for the Maintenance (Funds) Requirement.

I wish to use Saving Account numbered ********* as evidence of the available funds. This is a joint account held in my name (*******) and my wife *******.

The minimum bank balance in my Savings Account over a period of last 3 months has never been less than INR ******/- which is equivalent to £***** (details of the conversion are below). As per ‘Tier 1 (General) of the Points Based System –Policy Guidance’ document, I am claiming 10 points for the Maintenance (Funds) requirement.

Details of Bank and Account showing availability of personal funds:

Bank Name Account Holder Account Number
***** Bank (website)
Address **********, ******** **********

Please find enclosed the required evidence as requested. I hope that these evidences meet with your approval for the points that I am claiming.

Evidence details:

1. Personal Bank Statements:

I am enclosing my personal bank statements from ****** to ********. The bank statements are notated with my name, account number, date of the statement, bank’s name and logo, and the financial transactions over this period.

As per bank statements the available balance all through was never been less than INR ********/-. I have converted the INR to Sterling by using the www.oanda.com Currency Converter ® Results and have enclosed a copy for your perusal. Below is a summary of the conversion:

Live mid-market rates as of 23 September 2008:

1 Indian Rupee = 0.01200 GBP
1 British Pound (GBP) = 83.34076 INR
INR ***** = ***** GBP.

2. Letter from the bank:

I have enclosed a letter from the **** bank, stating my balance from ***** to *******, my name, account number, date and contains bank’s name and logo. As per bank letter the available balance all through was never been less than INR *******/-.

I trust the information I have provided is satisfactory, however if you have any questions or queries or require additional information please do not hesitate to contact me on ****** (Mobile - Full time) or alternatively via email ******** (work), ****** (personal).

Best regards,

amit0277

Bank Letter for Maintenance funds

Post by amit0277 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:50 am

Dated: dd.mm.yyyy

To Whomsoever It May Concern

This is to certify the Mr. ***** is maintaining a Saving account no XXXXXXXXXX with us since DD.MM.YYYY.
The account balance as on DD.MM.YYYY is INR XXXX.
The balance maintained during the period DD.MM.YYYY to DD.MM.YYYY for account no XXXXXXXXXX is INR YYYY.

The certificate is issued at the specific request of the account holder and holds no responsibility on the official signing on it.

For ICICI Bank Limited

Authority Signatory.

sudhirkumra
Newly Registered

Post by sudhirkumra » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:34 am

Hi All,

Thanks Amit for sharing the information, i am also planning in next week, is this mandatory to have the marrigae certificate, as i am planning to file without it, please do let me know will VFS people ask for it while applying.

My appointment with them is next week.

Regards,
Anurag

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 am

sudhirkumra wrote:Hi All,

Thanks Amit for sharing the information, i am also planning in next week, is this mandatory to have the marrigae certificate, as i am planning to file without it, please do let me know will VFS people ask for it while applying.

My appointment with them is next week.

Regards,
Anurag
If you are married then it is a mandatory document.

sudhirkumra
Newly Registered

Post by sudhirkumra » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:21 am

Thanks Amit.

Regards,
Sudhir

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:00 pm

Thanks Amit,

much appreciated!!

Jedi001

sudhirkumra
Newly Registered

Post by sudhirkumra » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:09 am

Hi Amit,

Do you submitted ITR2 also? And how you have converted the IT stamp on the ITR receipt, i mean from the Stamp paper from Notary or from the private company authorized by VFS.

And is that mandatory to submitt the 10,12 certifacte also??

Regards,
Sudhir

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:43 am

sudhirkumra wrote:Hi Amit,

Do you submitted ITR2 also? And how you have converted the IT stamp on the ITR receipt, i mean from the Stamp paper from Notary or from the private company authorized by VFS.

Regards,
Sudhir
I didnt submit ITR2.

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:02 pm

amit0277 wrote:

Regards,
Sudhir
I didnt submit ITR2.
Hey Amit,

Any news of your Tier 1 Application yet? No activity on this topic from few days now? I would request anyone and everyone to contribute as much as they can to this topic; as many of us are in same situation (with wife and kid/kids).

Regards

Jedi001

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am

Jedi001 wrote:
Hey Amit,

Any news of your Tier 1 Application yet? No activity on this topic from few days now? I would request anyone and everyone to contribute as much as they can to this topic; as many of us are in same situation (with wife and kid/kids).

Regards

Jedi001
Hey Jedi001,

I have no clue about my application.... I will keep you posted.

Thanks
Amit

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:40 am

Hey Jedi001,

I have no clue about my application.... I will keep you posted.

Thanks
Amit
Hello Amit,

Thanks for the quick reply. What are your timelines? I mean on which date you applied? Best of luck buddy.

Regards

Jedi001

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:19 pm

Jedi001 wrote: Hello Amit,

Thanks for the quick reply. What are your timelines? I mean on which date you applied? Best of luck buddy.

Regards

Jedi001
Thanks you Jedi... I have applied on 24 Sep... I will call you sometime in next week.

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:23 am

amit0277 wrote:
Thanks you Jedi... I have applied on 24 Sep... I will call you sometime in next week.
Hi Amit,

I am still waiting for you to call me; if you could provide me your phone number via PM then i can call you also, if thats ok with you.

Regards

Jedi001
Last edited by Jedi001 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

sudhirkumra
Newly Registered

Post by sudhirkumra » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:16 am

Hi Amit/Jedi,

Hope you guys are doing great, any news??

Regards,
Sudhir

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:36 pm

sudhirkumra wrote:Hi Amit/Jedi,

Hope you guys are doing great, any news??

Regards,
Sudhir
Hi Sudhir,

I had sent a mail to BHC but the only reply I got is "The decision is still pending". Let us see what is the outcome..

Regards
Amit

sudhirkumra
Newly Registered

Post by sudhirkumra » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:19 am

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply & very best of luck.

Regards,
Sudhir

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:59 am

Thanks for the reply & very best of luck.

Regards,
Sudhir
Today I got a call from my HR dept regarding HSMP verification email. I think integra verification is still in progress...

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:37 pm

Today I got a call from my HR dept regarding HSMP verification email. I think integra verification is still in progress...
Nice one....good to hear some progress on your application buddy....keep us posted....

Jedi001

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:56 am

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 application by end of this month. I am looking for the Dependant cover letter format, please share the cover letter format with me.

I would like to know that what are document to be enclosed for the dependant application.

Regards
Kandasamy

sudhirkumra
Newly Registered

Post by sudhirkumra » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:29 am

Hi Amit,

Good to hear buddy, don't be it's risky that VFS is calling the your HR??

Thanks,
Sudhir