ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Council Tax documents & Document Upload

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssnafia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Council Tax documents & Document Upload

Post by ssnafia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:22 pm

Many thanks
Can you please send me the link of immigration rules which state that.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:07 pm

ssnafia wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 pm
@ todmat Yes we are paying council tax . Sorry for the confusion i meant the only proof of payments is in the bank statements. We lost the original letters from council. If we get those letters, they might be dated after the date of application.
The council bill will have old dates so even if you requested for the bills now, it will have old dates on it.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

ssnafia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ssnafia » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:03 am

TODMATT wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:44 pm
ssnafia wrote:
@ todmat Yes we are paying council tax . Sorry for the confusion i meant the only proof of payments is in the bank statements. We lost the original letters from council. If we get those letters, they might be dated after the date of application.
You can always print out a copy of your council tax bill online from your council website. Council tax are usually use as proof of cohabitation.
@ Todmatt many thanks for clarification. Is it really necessary to send it? Because its my first time switching to FLR M and I do have other documents like bank statements and other letters from NHS.

ssnafia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ssnafia » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:46 am

Can Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push,
please help me.
Please reply to my post.

ssnafia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ssnafia » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:21 pm

Where are moderators and seniors :cry: :cry:

ssnafia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ssnafia » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:04 pm

Can any one of you please reply. I am asking this question since last week no body replies... :|

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:07 pm

ssnafia wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:03 am
TODMATT wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:44 pm
ssnafia wrote:
You can always print out a copy of your council tax bill online from your council website. Council tax are usually use as proof of cohabitation.
@ Todmatt many thanks for clarification. Is it really necessary to send it? Because its my first time switching to FLR M and I do have other documents like bank statements and other letters from NHS.
Not required unless you are showing it as a proof of cohabitation and if you have other bills to cover those periods or using to strengthen your accommodation requirement.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

ssnafia
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ssnafia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:13 pm

@TODMATT many thanks for your kind words. Really appreciate your help.