ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport applications FROM OUTSIDE THE UK ONLY (OS Form) Timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HamidSohaib
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: British passport applications FROM OUTSIDE THE UK ONLY (OS Form) Timeline

Post by HamidSohaib » Mon May 23, 2022 6:44 am

ItsRainingAgain wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:14 am
HamidSohaib wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:14 am
Passport for: Minor
Application Type: New
Location App Submitted from: Islamabad, Pakistan
Date of Application: 12/01/2022
Date application received by IPS: 24/01/2022
HMPO Office: Liverpool
Date asked for further documents: 16/03/2022
Date further documents submitted: 17/03/2022
Date of receipt of interview letter: 04/04/2022
Date of Interview: 11/04/2022
Date of Passport Approval: Awaiting
Date of Passport Receipt: Awaiting :x

Anyone else with similar dates please update as to how long wait left for me. Please update
Could you share documents you submitted please ? also what additional documents they requested ?
Also did you tried sending counter sign party as NON british or british, if British than did they signed the photo ?

Many Thanks

Hi,

your reply has been seen however there are loads of documents which we had to submit within the application, from birth certificates (Hospital, Union Council & Nadra CRC/FRC) to childs photos, parents passports/birth certificates and NICOP's to Family Photos to Parents wedding photos to parents & grand parents claim to british nationality, Marriage certificate for parents both in urdu and english. Also mothers hospital records, full colour photocopies of all documents.

Additional documents requested were extra form of 'proof of address' as they needed 3 and we gave them 2 initially. Also they requested us to confirm if mother was living at the same address which was not required, obviously we live together at the same address. My counter signatory is my family friend Doctor from UK and yes they signed the back of the photo whilst they were on holiday here in Pakistan back in December 2021.

Please note I can not provide you with full list as the list is huge and I do not have papers in front of me right now but I believe I have covered most of the documents. Please consult with a professional as everyone has different circumstances.

Many Thanks

ItsRainingAgain
Pakistan

Re: British passport applications FROM OUTSIDE THE UK ONLY (OS Form) Timeline

Post by ItsRainingAgain » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:29 am

Hi Hamid,

Thanks for the info.

Just another quick question, did they asked for address proof of UK or PK, and what sort of document do you submitted for address proof. I think I got everything else covered.

Many Thanks

HamidSohaib wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 6:44 am
ItsRainingAgain wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:14 am
HamidSohaib wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:14 am
Passport for: Minor
Application Type: New
Location App Submitted from: Islamabad, Pakistan
Date of Application: 12/01/2022
Date application received by IPS: 24/01/2022
HMPO Office: Liverpool
Date asked for further documents: 16/03/2022
Date further documents submitted: 17/03/2022
Date of receipt of interview letter: 04/04/2022
Date of Interview: 11/04/2022
Date of Passport Approval: Awaiting
Date of Passport Receipt: Awaiting :x

Anyone else with similar dates please update as to how long wait left for me. Please update
Could you share documents you submitted please ? also what additional documents they requested ?
Also did you tried sending counter sign party as NON british or british, if British than did they signed the photo ?

Many Thanks

Hi,

your reply has been seen however there are loads of documents which we had to submit within the application, from birth certificates (Hospital, Union Council & Nadra CRC/FRC) to childs photos, parents passports/birth certificates and NICOP's to Family Photos to Parents wedding photos to parents & grand parents claim to british nationality, Marriage certificate for parents both in urdu and english. Also mothers hospital records, full colour photocopies of all documents.

Additional documents requested were extra form of 'proof of address' as they needed 3 and we gave them 2 initially. Also they requested us to confirm if mother was living at the same address which was not required, obviously we live together at the same address. My counter signatory is my family friend Doctor from UK and yes they signed the back of the photo whilst they were on holiday here in Pakistan back in December 2021.

Please note I can not provide you with full list as the list is huge and I do not have papers in front of me right now but I believe I have covered most of the documents. Please consult with a professional as everyone has different circumstances.

Many Thanks