ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Euss Family Permit which one to choose for appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Euss Family Permit which one to choose for appeal

Post by rachellynn1972 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:18 pm

Jesus Christ is Lord wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:01 pm
Hi

Have you got any email or update I also got similar email with vaf number last week I applied for euss FP.
Got this email today from TLS for all my husband kids with no communication from UKVI, i will inform tomorrow when the passport are picked up.

Reference: GWFXXXXXXXXX

Dear Customer,

Your travel document (and supporting documents, if applicable) are now ready for collection at the TLScontact UK Visa Application Centre. Please read carefully the below instruction to retrieve your document.

Collection in person

Please come with the followings:

Your Original TLScontact Application Checklist
Your Original Photographic ID
Copy of Your Photographic ID
Copy of birth certificate (if collecting for your minor child) *
Collecting using a representative

Your Representative should provide the followings:

Your Original TLScontact Application Checklist
Copy of Your Photographic ID
Representative’s Original Photographic ID
Copy of Representative’s Photographic ID
Signed Letter of Authorisation from You (clearly stating the Representative’s details) – Download the form
Copy of birth certificate (if collecting for a minor) *
IMPORTANT: If any of the above document is missing, the representative will not be allowed to retrieve your travel document

*In compliance with the Children Protection Act

You can check collection times and the Centre address on the Address and opening hours page. You are advised to make prompt arrangements to collect your documents from the Visa Application Centre as TLScontact is only able to hold them for 28 days. After this time, they will be returned to UK Visas and Immigration, who will pass them on to the issuing authority.

Return by Courier

If you have already purchased the Courier service, your documents will be dispatched within 24 business hours from their receipt to be sent back to you by courier. You will receive another email explaining the tracking process.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:34 pm

EUSS Family Permit granted on the 16th of February for the 3 kids. Thanks to everyone that supported me and wishing the rest waiting success.
Most especially to @secret.simon @Zerubbabel @kamoe for giving me a lovely advice. Thanks
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:14 pm

All my step children are now in the UK. Thank you God.