ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New scheme for undocumented immigrants

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dubnew
Ireland

Re: New scheme for undocumented immigrants

Post by dubnew » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:27 pm

azee81 wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:52 pm
and what about temporary stamp 1 holder in chenchooliah judgement their is no clarification for them as well whether they can qualify for this scheme or not.
if you have stamp 1 under Chenchooliah then you are not eligible for the scheme, unfortunately.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:03 pm

This is material discrimination that EU treaty visa revoked but temperary stamp 4 from review are not eligible, please raise this issue with local TDs so can include temperay stamp 4 holders.

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:55 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:17 am
I don't think revocation cases will be included or consider in this.. On justice.ie they wrote test cases.

https://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/PR21000292
Revocation cases included, It clearly states:

The scheme will be open to those who do not have a current permission to reside in Ireland e.g. they arrived illegally or their permission expired/was withdrawn years ago.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:55 am

dubnew wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:55 pm
finalversion_2k wrote:
I don't think revocation cases will be included or consider in this.. On justice.ie they wrote test cases.

The scheme will be open to those who do not have a current permission to reside in Ireland e.g. they arrived illegally or their permission expired/was withdrawn years ago.
Bro you are talking about 3rd Dec initial statement, im sure you even didn't bother to open latest statement link I posted earlier this morning..

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:58 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:55 am
dubnew wrote:
finalversion_2k wrote:

Bro you are talking about 3rd Dec initial statement, im sure you even didn't bother to open latest statement link I posted earlier this morning..
I have read ur post and Minister’s statement dated 9 Dec.

The minister statement doesn't exclude EU Treaty Rights cases at all.

If EU treaty permission had been revoked before Jan 2017 and he/she is on section 3 process and no permission since Jan 2017 (Not even temporary) then they are eligible regardless the reason how their EU treaty permission revoked.

Their applications will be more strong if they have children born and raised in the state.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:40 pm

dubnew wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:58 pm
finalversion_2k wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:55 am
dubnew wrote:
finalversion_2k wrote:

I have read ur post and Minister’s statement dated 9 Dec.

The minister statement doesn't exclude EU Treaty Rights cases at all.

If EU treaty permission had been revoked before Jan 2017 and he/she is on section 3 process and no permission since Jan 2017 (Not even temporary) then they are eligible regardless the reason how their EU treaty permission revoked.

Their applications will be more strong if they have children born and raised in the state.
Thank you so much @dubnew, it's oblivious if your stamp Expired 2017 Jan and you didn't get temporary permission, also about child then you automatically fell into the criteria.. you are telling the criteria happy flow.

Honestly I think its good they clear this before scheme Open, because now people will not get butchered by solicitors and barristers, who suddenly get very active after this scheme.. LOL

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:48 pm

thing what really confusing me

Any person who has previously held an EU Treaty Rights (EUTR) permission and who currently has a temporary permission to remain while their application under the relevant legislation is being considered or is at review stage would not be considered as being undocumented. Therefore, they will not meet the criteria for the regularisation scheme. that clearly means you Shouldn't apply

If successful in their EUTR application or review, they will be granted permissions under the relevant EU Regulations, for example 5 years' residence or permanent residence in the State. Now they put this as generic Example of EU treaty OR Specific to EU1 application, because we are not asking for 5 years visa, neither we apply EU1, we are fighting that revocation allegations,

will love to some more clarity by Minister.. :D :D

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:36 pm

The criteria is not fair at all. It will not include a lot of people. Are they really being generous. Time to contact your TD's to raise these concerns I must say.

Emr
China

Post by Emr » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:17 pm

Contacting TDs and MRCI is only option for EU treaty/ temperary stamp 4 holders. I contacted many TDs and MRCI. So far response is very good. But I suggest you all to approach TDs and MRCI so your voice will heared. So please contact MRCI and TDs I'd you really want them to change this criteria