ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(F) Application Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET(F) Application Query

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:47 pm

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

Use this to withdraw the application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

saastech
Newly Registered
India

Post by saastech » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:36 pm

Hi Zimba,
I am really grateful for your valuable advise. Only because of that My wife and now my daughter got their respective ILR approved.

However I am still stuck with my one and cannot plan anything ( have to do my mother's last rite in India).

I applied on 25th October 2021 and got a complex letter next day 26th October that a decision would be reached by 26th January2022 or if delayed they will let me know. However nothing happened. Today 26th April means total 6 months passed.

I haven't tried to contact them ( don't know how to as there is no email address contact number etc.) . What i did I wrote to my MP on 6th March and he in turn wrote to UKVI and no response came so far from my MP.

From your vast experience will you please tell me is there anything I can do to know other than waiting which I am doing anyway. Is there any way to know how long it may take, then I can plan my travel that way. Is there anyway to talk /write to caseworker?

hope you will advise.

regards,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:55 pm

I cannot tell you what to expect. Every application is unique so there is no way to know what the UKVI has decided to hold your application for. The 6 months wait should be expected for a complex ILR application. If you did not hear for another month, you may try to complain to UKVI directly
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice