ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why the wait before clarification attempt?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nala2021
Greece

Re: Why the wait before clarification attempt?

Post by Nala2021 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:55 am

pluto1992 wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:27 am
Nala2021 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:34 pm
The only thing that I cannot understand again and again when this goes through my head, is why on earth would they actually want a backlog? Logically it stops making sense after a while.
I'll ask you a counter question: why would they not want a backlog? A backlog only makes sure that their jobs are secure and it makes the politicians feel that more civil servants are needed to clear the backlogs.
Look, I do not come from an opinion that civil servants are the epitome of employees in the world. Nor that they have a huge, unsettled security of tenure. The backlog, as it is, was not always there. And as a human, I do not believe, that other humans want to deal with growing lists, problems, and loss of quick turnover in cash - as the more applications they delay, the more time it takes for them to claim the €950. Nor did I see a huge influx of civil servants wanting to get on the payroll for INIS. Nor do I personally think that INIS want to do GARDA checks in order to simply burden that system too.