ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help application submitted but confused on one thing.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Re: Whatsapp Chat - Does it need translation for UK spouse visa?

Post by HSBilling » Mon May 09, 2022 10:04 am

Seriously, I have been told by solicitors that it is still required, this chats are required to prove the long distance relationship as we do not live together.

sohail111
United Kingdom

Post by sohail111 » Mon May 09, 2022 12:34 pm

your solicitors are misinformed or deliberately misleading you to cause extra paperwork to scrutinise you
i was given the actual letter issued by the visa office in london during submission in feb 2020

feel free to add it, it may not get looked at

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Post by HSBilling » Mon May 09, 2022 5:48 pm

But how do i prove that we maintained genuine relationship whithout whatsapp? I did visit my wife twice in the 2 years but couldn't visit frequently due to covid and other personal issues. So i have photos.

sohail111
United Kingdom

Post by sohail111 » Wed May 11, 2022 7:39 am

Photos are good, mention the covid life in your cover letter

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Can't make a decision to include a p60 or not?? Please help for spouse visa

Post by HSBilling » Sun May 15, 2022 6:30 pm

Hi all,
I really cant make a decision to include a P60, I work a Non-salaried job pay by the hour above the minimum income requirement of 18600 pounds. However, the P60 only includes 4 months of the 6 months required. Pay shows 8686 pounds before tax. This is under the limit, shall I include it and provide a note stating that it only partially covers the period or not include it at all so not to confuse the ECO??

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Can't make a decision to include a p60 or not?? Please help for spouse visa

Post by TODMATT » Sun May 15, 2022 6:40 pm

P60 is an optional document, you don't need to include it.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Re: Can't make a decision to include a p60 or not?? Please help for spouse visa

Post by HSBilling » Sun May 15, 2022 6:46 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:40 pm
P60 is an optional document, you don't need to include it.
Ok

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Employment Letter urgent help !!

Post by HSBilling » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:23 pm

Hi,
I have a issue with my employment letter, I could not get my HR to make the letter as they did not want to provide salary information on it, so I asked my senior operations manager to provide a letter for me. However, on the contact details on the letter, it has the mobile number on it. Is it ok to have a mobile number instead of a land line number? My work place pretty much uses mobile phones issued by the company. Secondly, the address mentioned in the letter is the address of the place that I work, not the registered address of the company. Thank you so much for you assistance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Employment Letter urgent help !!

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:35 am

HSBilling wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:23 pm
Hi,
I have a issue with my employment letter, I could not get my HR to make the letter as they did not want to provide salary information on it, so I asked my senior operations manager to provide a letter for me. However, on the contact details on the letter, it has the mobile number on it. Is it ok to have a mobile number instead of a land line number? My work place pretty much uses mobile phones issued by the company. Secondly, the address mentioned in the letter is the address of the place that I work, not the registered address of the company. Thank you so much for you assistance.
Provide what you have or can get. Explain in cover note situation and if you have the exchange with your HR include it.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Post by HSBilling » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:21 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:35 am
HSBilling wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:23 pm
Hi,
Provide what you have or can get. Explain in cover note situation and if you have the exchange with your HR include it.
Thanks amazonionx , you have been very helpful. This is what I will do, i cant even use HR phone number as they will then inform the eco the same as they told me. A cover note would be perfect.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:19 am

Wish you the best. Keep the forum updated.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Please help application submitted but confused on one thing.

Post by HSBilling » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:59 am

Hi
I had submitted my application, my marriage was an agreed arranged marriage. On the form it asked when did the relationship start? I wrote on the engagement day dec 2019 and we first met on feb 2020 for the marriage 2 months later. Our relationship began on that day of engagement, it was via video call, i couldn't attend as all annual leave was used for the marriage. So my grandmother went to see her, we communicated daily during this time, and i felt it was right to state that the relationship started virtually because we connected to each other at the time

I also dont have any proof of communication during this period due to data loss, i have seen other forums how people mention that if it was an arranged marriage, it must both show relationship and first met date as same.

I have explained all this in the cover note, about the data loss and that it is impossible to recover the proof.
Will this suffice? Im just stating the facts. My grandmother also wrote a letter of support, including in the letter a picture of her and my wife in the engagement ceromony.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Please help application submitted but confused on one thing.

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:58 pm

You have submitted and hoping for the best. Worrying on details contained in the submitted application does no good.

HSBilling
United Kingdom

Re: Please help application submitted but confused on one thing.

Post by HSBilling » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:35 pm

HSBilling wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:59 am
Hi
I had submitted my application, my marriage was an agreed arranged marriage. On the form it asked when did the relationship start? I wrote on the engagement day dec 2019 and we first met on feb 2020 for the marriage 2 months later. Our relationship began on that day of engagement, it was via video call, i couldn't attend as all annual leave was used for the marriage. So my grandmother went to see her, we communicated daily during this time, and i felt it was right to state that the relationship started virtually because we connected to each other at the time

I also dont have any proof of communication during this period due to data loss, i have seen other forums how people mention that if it was an arranged marriage, it must both show relationship and first met date as same.

I have explained all this in the cover note, about the data loss and that it is impossible to recover the proof.
Will this suffice? Im just stating the facts. My grandmother also wrote a letter of support, including in the letter a picture of her and my wife in the engagement ceromony.
AmazonianX wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:58 pm
You have submitted and hoping for the best. Worrying on details contained in the submitted application does no good.
You right, thank you and god bless you and your family. The visa will be successful i know it.