ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation for spouse

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meself2
Ireland

Re: Naturalisation for spouse

Post by meself2 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:15 pm

Maxim88 wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:17 pm
Folks, thanks so much for your help so far. We have submitted the application and trying to book an appointment to submit the biometrics and i am amazed to see there are no free appointments? Everything starts from around £130-£150 per appointment... even though i saw on gov.uk before applying that it said we don't need to pay for the appointment. Am i missing something here, and the appointments are not free after all? Or is there a way to get a free appointment...? Please advice.
There's limited amount of free appointments. Some say appointment are released after 9, so keep checking, if you haven't got one already. You can also have it in a different application center, if you're able to travel there. See british-citizenship/free-ukvcas-appoint ... 33345.html
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Maxim88
Kazakhstan

Re: Naturalisation for spouse

Post by Maxim88 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:23 pm

Folks, need advice on UKVCAS appointment cancellation process. We booked an appointment in early Jan but then realised we had other plans for then. Is there an easy way to cancel this appointment and re-book? I tried to go through their terms and conditions and it doesn't seem very straightforward - you have to write an email, then wait 14 days etc.. Any one has experience of this and can advise please whether it is easier/more straightforward? We want to bring it forward to end of Dec.

thanks