ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

We really got exhausted :(:( , we made ILR application SET(M) 1.5 year ago

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dinushka

Re: We really got exhausted :(:( , we made ILR application SET(M) 1.5 year ago

Post by dinushka » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:05 am

hi, could you please tell me that what is the process to do PAP? do I need to pay something for this?
I suggest seeking professional legal advice at this point for a judicial review
Could you guide me to who I should meet for this?? And how much it will cost me??

Please guide me bit more in detail. We have already waste one year and nine months. So please guide me in bit more detail. We are feeling lost. We are very upset.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: NEED Advice :( , we made ILR application SET(M) 1 year ago

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:35 pm

zimba wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:49 am
You may seek to apply for a judicial review against the Home Office but that is a legal process under the administrative law, so you should seek proper legal advice from legal professionals and file a pre-action protocol. I personally do not see much merit in this but this might propel the HO to act on your application
This is not a legal forum so we can only offer immigration-related advice not legal advice. You must go and seek professional legal advice as this has been repeated several times now. A legal professional will guide you through the process and procedures on the JR.

See: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/immig ... on-advice/
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice