ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wickhamme
Newly Registered

Post by wickhamme » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:

Passport - yip you will get it back - just before you climb on the plane as you are removed from the UK.

lol: :lo :l:

Frontier Mole you are such a tosser, u dont bother abt us being removed from here, u never know whats gonna happen tomorow, who knows u mite be kicked out from ur job, made bankrupt have no money, loose ur house and wud start living on benefits(or u mite b alrdy claiming) or god forbid all the bad things mite start happeing to u, mate i dont mean nething bad for u but if someone is asking for an advise ur free to give one but dont b so sarcastic...
well n just to end it on a good note..merry xmas to all of you n enjoy...

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your last Christmas in the UK. You guy's make me laugh, all gob and bravado. Shame you lot cry, wail like woman and crap yourself when you get caught. A Barbie has more balls!

The most amusing part is the amount of money you lot spent getting a fake qualification. Deceivers being deceived, funny you don't like your own medicine.

As for going home - your are going home - end of! The question will be how soon, not when. Get used to the idea, your are about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

farzu23
Newly Registered

hi

Post by farzu23 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:03 pm

Frontier Mole wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your last Christmas in the UK. You guy's make me laugh, all gob and bravado. Shame you lot cry, wail like woman and crap yourself when you get caught. A Barbie has more balls!

The most amusing part is the amount of money you lot spent getting a fake qualification. Deceivers being deceived, funny you don't like your own medicine.

As for going home - your are going home - end of! The question will be how soon, not when. Get used to the idea, your are about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

Dear FM,

Sorry to tell you this but you don't sound like a respective HO staff here. all your comments are full of discrimination and a HO staff shouldn't have that at all. We all came here for studies. All of us who could afford to come to UK for studies are from a good background as well as wealthy and not from streets like you think. In our country we have and get more respect than you do here. If we are refused, please don't think that we are finished. may be you don't have any other options (from your situation and view)but we have many. So please leave all this discrimination behind and do not treat us as some one less respective then you are. I would request you to treat us equally please.

wickhamme
Newly Registered

Post by wickhamme » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Frontie Mole how old are you 5-6? mate god forbid it can be ur last xmas too in uk? u sound like a worthless cry baby now...as alrdy told dont b sarcastic if u hv to post do it in a sensible way....well neways merry xmas and a happy new year to everyone apart from this Frontier Hole oh Mole... :D

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 pm

You seem to forget that it is the CCL "students" that are to blame for their own downfall. Their attempted deception and the fact that they got caught is the problem. If you are a CCL "student" you are not my equal, you are a million miles from being that, you are a liar, a deceiver and a common criminal.

To state that you came for an education at CCL, what rubbish! If that was the case you would have gone to a real educational establishment, really studied and got a real qualification.

As for being wealthy back home, if that was the case why did you use a cheap back street bogus college and why would you want to stay in this country and take minimum wage jobs! Get real!

The reason this college closure is an issue for so many is that the majority of the "students" did not attend, bought their qualification and wanted to WORK in the UK. It is nothing to do with wealth or respect. If that was the issue no one would be on here bleating about going home or not being issued the PSW visa. They would be going home and thinking, tried my luck, got caught, there is always the nice life in whatever country they came from or another EEA country.

The college was bogus and the students in the vast majority were equally bogus.

As for discrimination - as a CCL "student" you are an immigration abuser, have no right to be in the UK and seem to take exception to being told so. That is not discrimination that is the truth - that thing that you so readily discarded in an attempt to stay illegally in the UK.

goodman94
Newly Registered

Post by goodman94 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:05 am

Hi what's going on for bites college & lcmit college?

what's the best option if there application is still under process & their student visa has expired? plz anyone any advice/help??

goodman94
Newly Registered

many more simiar colleges like cambridge college

Post by goodman94 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:17 am

hey guys plz don't waste ur time on frontier mole. its very discriminate & awful to blame only students?

why they made so many confusing bodies...goodness me dfes, listed, damn so many more & why they allowed to rob students in the broad day light?

the case is not only of cambridge...there're so many more who stands in line with cambridge but either they're resouceful or much more established...why don't they carck on all of them?

thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:22 am

sandhudoc@gmail.com wrote:LOL........... I thought you were bored of this topic FM........... y u so worried about our ppassports......... domt forget we are tax payees as well.......
Sandhu,
Your right I am bored with the topic and there is not going to be a quick solution to the mess either. It will no doubt drag on for months and months before there is any hope of a final resolution.

Passports - it is so much easier to remove someone with a passport which is why they are being kept.

As for being a tax payer - quite a lot of illegal workers are tax payers - it does not confer any additional rights. UK plc is happy to take your money and still refuse the visa and still remove you. Consider your tax payments as an offset for the cost of removal. If you work hard and long enough you could actually cover the total cost to the UK tax payer.

I wish you all luck.

Merry Christmas and have a great New Year.

farzu23
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by farzu23 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:11 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:You seem to forget that it is the CCL "students" that are to blame for their own downfall. Their attempted deception and the fact that they got caught is the problem. If you are a CCL "student" you are not my equal, you are a million miles from being that, you are a liar, a deceiver and a common criminal.

To state that you came for an education at CCL, what rubbish! If that was the case you would have gone to a real educational establishment, really studied and got a real qualification.

As for being wealthy back home, if that was the case why did you use a cheap back street bogus college and why would you want to stay in this country and take minimum wage jobs! Get real!

The reason this college closure is an issue for so many is that the majority of the "students" did not attend, bought their qualification and wanted to WORK in the UK. It is nothing to do with wealth or respect. If that was the issue no one would be on here bleating about going home or not being issued the PSW visa. They would be going home and thinking, tried my luck, got caught, there is always the nice life in whatever country they came from or another EEA country.

The college was bogus and the students in the vast majority were equally bogus.

As for discrimination - as a CCL "student" you are an immigration abuser, have no right to be in the UK and seem to take exception to being told so. That is not discrimination that is the truth - that thing that you so readily discarded in an attempt to stay illegally in the UK.
Dear FM,

I am not a CCL student and not even related to any and i also felt that you are not seeing every one as equal. its not about only CCL students. the way you leave your comments it will effect every foreign students. As a HO staff you should not discriminate which i requested you before aslo. the way you talk seems that if all the fireign students are deported from UK then you will be very happy and thats not right.

wickhamme
Newly Registered

Post by wickhamme » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:18 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
sandhudoc@gmail.com wrote:LOL........... I thought you were bored of this topic FM........... y u so worried about our ppassports......... domt forget we are tax payees as well.......
Sandhu,
Your right I am bored with the topic and there is not going to be a quick solution to the mess either. It will no doubt drag on for months and months before there is any hope of a final resolution.

Passports - it is so much easier to remove someone with a passport which is why they are being kept.

As for being a tax payer - quite a lot of illegal workers are tax payers - it does not confer any additional rights. UK plc is happy to take your money and still refuse the visa and still remove you. Consider your tax payments as an offset for the cost of removal. If you work hard and long enough you could actually cover the total cost to the UK tax payer.

I wish you all luck.

Merry Christmas and have a great New Year.

Frontier Mole your above post makes sense and its been apreciated as its not discriminatory nor sarcastic..ur welcome to leave such post..no hard feeling matie..

pavan8333
Newly Registered

i got visa from ccl

Post by pavan8333 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:29 pm

hi there i got psw vissa from ccl now i am in india when i return uk will i get any problem with immigration in terminal 3 heathrow please tell me what kind of questions they arise......

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:08 am

yeah most probably they will ask you some questions about your education that how you used to travel and all other questions regarding ypur education to maek sure that u were genuine student or not.one of my friend ben stopped last month and he was saxon college student,adn they ask him all those stupid questions,he only replied to them that if i were not genuinie then why they bloody issue me psw on the first place.so make sure u defend yourself very well as these ppl are ridiculous,they will pressurize you to accept that you are not genuine and will ask you all dodgy questions.so be very carefull,just hae a look on your coursework again and prepare your self for the academic questions and dont get scared,reply them bravely,i hope it helps

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:49 am

hi guys,
i have just read FM threads and that was very dissapointing,as he is trying to encourage everyone to not to apply for the visa as we will get rejected or get banned.so for your information mate unless and untill its not 100% proved,court never give the decision,so HO has to give them proper evidence for all those 800 students that they are fake or wateva.and as far as i guess HO is not convinced themself that are they fake or real.even if there is a doubt of 10% on the blame,the court give the decision in favour of student.it hapend to one of my friend as he was from lloyd college as you mentioned it that all of them are deported as for your information i am a lloyd college student as well and i am still in uk.so plz stop spreading rumours and discouraging everyone.if you cant help someone out then atleast dont scare them as well,it mght be funny for you but its not for most of us.and trust me none of CCL student is oginf to be deported or get banned,if thats the case then there is no need of solicitors around.i blame it all for HO and their system that if a college os gone bogus because of new management then why is it going on student ,its not about visa or living in this country,its about someone future and career.how come a college which is accrediated from BAC,ILM,OCR and DFES is gone bogus,if all these authorities cant judge their authenticity then how come we foreigners can judge them,so in my eyes its not student fault at all.i am ready to defend my self and watch when i will post you a thread very soon that i got my extension.okwatch just 3 months

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:57 am

and one more thing for FM,who the heck are you to decide that who is going to stay in uk and not,are you some kinda mayor or wat???if thats the case then why you got all those criminals from different countries having political assylums and living on your council benefits,why dnt you raise your voice for them as well,they voilate your country laws more then any one do mate,they work on cash in hand,take your council benfits,born 5 or 6 kids and get the monery or them as well.what you can do about them as they will be british national very soon.i think you british ppl deserve it,its not nice to be nice with you ppl.we pay tax ,work our assoff here,and this is what you give us at the end.i think i shud go on political assylum and have some luxury life here as well.and you pay tax for me.howzz that

bex12

Bravo

Post by bex12 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:07 am

Bravo Danish boy!! Thats the way to keep FM's all the hole corked.

nice one dude

sandhudoc@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Post by sandhudoc@gmail.com » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:59 am

i compleately agree with Danish........As we live in our limits, be gud to these people, and be genuine we shud be thrown out... LOL... those Assylum seekers, if anyone of them is deported, they will do a fraud of handsome money, take that money go back to there country and will come back with a different name and diff passport, reapply for assylum... will get assylum, live on benifits.... and if not they do another fraud and return and come back on diff identity... they are all good... they cant be banned as they get sympathy, Educated students should be banned so that they dont come here and get good jobs or may be FM is scared if some of us gets a stay here and becomes a british national in a few years time... may be his job will be gone because of any of us.
As earlier said...... this is not the end of world... i have a point system immigration goin on for the last 2 years and now its due in feb. and if you have to leave everything you have to go... remember guys u r going home.... and there are more opportunities when u r in ur own people. FM wont know the pain of coming to a different country and studying there, living on ur own working and studying and making a place in another country.... its easy to make a position in ur own place....
Gud luck guys........ everything will be good. be positive. if you are genuine.. nothing can go wrong with you.

wickhamme
Newly Registered

Post by wickhamme » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:38 am

danish1981 wrote:hi guys,
i have just read FM threads and that was very dissapointing,as he is trying to encourage everyone to not to apply for the visa as we will get rejected or get banned.so for your information mate unless and untill its not 100% proved,court never give the decision,so HO has to give them proper evidence for all those 800 students that they are fake or wateva.and as far as i guess HO is not convinced themself that are they fake or real.even if there is a doubt of 10% on the blame,the court give the decision in favour of student.it hapend to one of my friend as he was from lloyd college as you mentioned it that all of them are deported as for your information i am a lloyd college student as well and i am still in uk.so plz stop spreading rumours and discouraging everyone.if you cant help someone out then atleast dont scare them as well,it mght be funny for you but its not for most of us.and trust me none of CCL student is oginf to be deported or get banned,if thats the case then there is no need of solicitors around.i blame it all for HO and their system that if a college os gone bogus because of new management then why is it going on student ,its not about visa or living in this country,its about someone future and career.how come a college which is accrediated from BAC,ILM,OCR and DFES is gone bogus,if all these authorities cant judge their authenticity then how come we foreigners can judge them,so in my eyes its not student fault at all.i am ready to defend my self and watch when i will post you a thread very soon that i got my extension.okwatch just 3 months
Great post danish...i am with you mate..my passport is with ho since 9th0ct and still hvnt heard nething yet..i promise whenever i hear frm ho n whatevea is the result(possibly extension) i will post a thread here n let u all know...good luck everyone..

farzu23
Newly Registered

Post by farzu23 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:40 pm

danish1981 wrote:and one more thing for FM,who the heck are you to decide that who is going to stay in uk and not,are you some kinda mayor or wat???if thats the case then why you got all those criminals from different countries having political assylums and living on your council benefits,why dnt you raise your voice for them as well,they voilate your country laws more then any one do mate,they work on cash in hand,take your council benfits,born 5 or 6 kids and get the monery or them as well.what you can do about them as they will be british national very soon.i think you british ppl deserve it,its not nice to be nice with you ppl.we pay tax ,work our assoff here,and this is what you give us at the end.i think i shud go on political assylum and have some luxury life here as well.and you pay tax for me.howzz that
I totally agree with danish. did you all see those albanian beggers on the streets, stations and even on the trains? UK can bring them from those countries to come here and live life as a begger but can't treat foreign students who work hard, study, pay taxes and live without any benifit as a big pile of S**T.

yore23
Newly Registered

Post by yore23 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:34 pm

farzu23 wrote:
danish1981 wrote:and one more thing for FM,who the heck are you to decide that who is going to stay in uk and not,are you some kinda mayor or wat???if thats the case then why you got all those criminals from different countries having political assylums and living on your council benefits,why dnt you raise your voice for them as well,they voilate your country laws more then any one do mate,they work on cash in hand,take your council benfits,born 5 or 6 kids and get the monery or them as well.what you can do about them as they will be british national very soon.i think you british ppl deserve it,its not nice to be nice with you ppl.we pay tax ,work our assoff here,and this is what you give us at the end.i think i shud go on political assylum and have some luxury life here as well.and you pay tax for me.howzz that
I totally agree with danish. did you all see those albanian beggers on the streets, stations and even on the trains? UK can bring them from those countries to come here and live life as a begger but can't treat foreign students who work hard, study, pay taxes and live without any benifit as a big pile of S**T.

CHEERS MATE .... :D :D :D :D i m so happpy atlast someone spoke up in our favour ........... merry christmas and happy new year...... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rockyloveday
Newly Registered

Post by rockyloveday » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:29 pm

Hi, I have nuffin to do with PSW or CCL, i was use to international student ages ago, but can tell u MR FM is totally Bu******, there's always ways around, i been detained for 24 hours and they kept my passport for 11 days because i was student and was working full time, they had evidence and i was guilty as well, but i never lost confidence i am still here, remmber world is vast and life never ends in uk.
don't worry God will help you all.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:10 pm

Danish,
All Lloyds College students had their leave curtailed. Not one single person at the time of the college closure was given leave or had leave.
The test court case lasted a few minutes as the legal rep did not even turn up, the AIT threw the case out. The legal rep was also the college owner.

Since then hundreds of Lloyds "students" have been found and removed. I hammered a Lloyds student in court only a couple of weeks back. He is in a detention centre as we speak, waiting to go home.

-----------------------------------------------

Those that think the PBS PSW system is the same as the old IGS are in for a surprise. The HO used to grant IGS without much of a to do. The problem was the level of abuse. PSW has come in, now there are far greater checks and more requirements to gain PSW. Some IGS have been refused even on the transitional arrangements, so PSW is a tougher visa to get hold of.
Data collection in the beefed up PBS system now easily identifies where there are concerns. The fact that a college pumps out hundreds of PGD's does not go un-noticed anymore. Even more so when the number of students registered at said college would be lucky to top 20!

PBS has the resources and now UKBA is dealing with the issues of abuse far more effectively.

Some one posted something about various accreditation bodies; yes I agree bogus colleges were easily duping these bodies. They never did unannounced visits, so there was always rent a mob to show that the college was full and everyone was accounted for when the accreditation body visited. DIUS will disappear as the only way to be accredited in the future for colleges teaching overseas nationals will be through the PBS licence system. That means random unannounced visiting as a regular part of policing the system. It will not be perfect but it will be far better than it was.

The net is tightening around the bogus colleges. It will be the latter part of 2009 before the system is fully in place. All students by September 2010 will be part of the PBS system. No more jumping between colleges, no more bunking off to work full time in Tesco and no more disappearing into the ether without it being reported.

For those than come to the UK to actually study, none of the above will concern them. Those that come to work and masquerade as students will not last long in the new system. This is what CCL is really all about, the first of many UKBA successes at busting a major bogus college scam.

CCL "students" you can say what you want, believe what you want but remember those that did not attend or study and paid for the fake qualification have killed off any chance for those that took the effort and might have actually achieved a success in gaining their qualification. Do not try to blame UKBA for your deception, you abused the system and the system bit back.

CCL "students" will not get PSW, that is just not going to happen. If I am wrong, I will come back to forum and say so. The onus is on you to prove your qualification is valid. How can you do that? The college operators are not in a position to help you. The qualification was not accredited by an independent body so it is a worthless bit of paper. There will be a mountain of evidence from the raid and the BBC has film evidence, for what it is worth.

Stop deluding yourself, if you are relying on a PGD from CCL to get PSW then it is not going to happen. Even if you were a genuine student you will be refused. The scale of the fake qualifications that were bought / issued will ensure that those poor sods that did the work, passed the exam will be the collateral damage from the scammers and fake students alike.

CCL is just one college; there are a few others that closed recently for the same reasons. So as you can see this is just the start of a long and continuing operation that will carry on far into 2010 and beyond.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Honest Desi
BANNED

Post by Honest Desi » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:57 pm

OK FRONTIER MOLE

STRAIGHT TALK >>>>>>>> YOU DONT WORK FOR HO, or UKBA

I can not disclose my job , but can confirm no progress in case of CCL students yet .

Actually we dont have enogh evidence to refuse everyone.

Also when lloyds was closed no VISA issued before were curtailed .

Frontier mole ... I personally think you are yourself illegal in U.K .

Also if you work in HO , I am based in EDEN house do you want to come face to face

I dont mind comming face to face.
Coz I am a Man not a mole.

Also EVERY one who applied from CCL dont worry at all

CHill Pill

Now the current update

A PERSON KNOWN AS KASHIF WHO WORKED IN CCL HAS NOW CONFIRMED THAT ALL CCL ARE FRAUD .NO SESSION EVER RUN.

KASHIF IS IN POLICE CUSTODY .

MORE BAD NEWS

BITE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION AS SOMEONE CALLED SIRAJ HAS CONFIRMED SAME. PRINCIPAL FARMER IS TRYING TO SAY ALL STUDENTS ARE WRONG AND ACTUALLY ONLY 50 PASSED . REST WAS A FRAUD BY MANAGMENT AND HE IS NOT INVOLVED

FINALLY MY FRIEND GOT DEPORTED LAST WEEK AS HE WAS ON BITE PSW AND HE WAS ON AIRPORT AND COULD ANSWER QUESTIONS . ALSO HE WAS TOLD HO IS IN PROCESS OF CURTAILING BITE PSW .

GOOD NEW IF YOU APPEAL VERY GOOD CHANCES OF WINNING BECAUSE OF CIRCUMSTANCES .

MR ATIF AND NADEEM ASLAM IS ON RUN FROM LCMIT. DR YOUSAF IS TRYING TO PLAY VERY SAFE .
Atleast not letting studnet down who paid him .

But Not verifying dodgy ones

MR CHARLES IS IS ON RUN FROM LIC. very dodgy BOHT GHALAT COLLEGE.

THE ABOVE ARE JUST NEWS

I REPEAT NEWS NOT AFWA>>>> REUMER

YAR HUM SUB IS HAMAM MEI NANGAY HAIN DONT TRY TO SHOW YOU ARE ARE GENIOUN AND OTHERS ARE NOT .

DONT BE STUPID TO ASK FOR PROOF >>> NO PROOF FOR THIS TYPE OF THINGS >>>>>>>>>

USUAL RATE OF PSW

CCL 800 to 1500 People who paid 1500 have a chance to be ok as they are verified by a system
BITE 2000 to 2400
LCMIT 2000 to 2500

VICTIMS OF GHAZALI ... He CAN BE USUALLY FOUND IN CLC BUIDING >

And ANYONE CLAIMING HE IS GENIOUN , YAR CHOOR NA ABB BACNAY KA HAL SOOCHO NA KAH ANKHAIN BAND KARLO>>>

IMPORTANT

SOMEONE PLEASE POST TIME TABLE < TEACHER NAMES < BOOKS NAMES AND ANY NOTES POSSIBLE .

IF ALL OF U GUYS STICK TO IT U WENT TO COLLEGE AND GAINED PGD BY STUDYING YOU WILL BE OK>

KEEP YOUR STORIES SIMPLE>

OK ALL OF YOU ARE DOGIE >> SO WHAT >>>> YOU PAID TO COME HERE >>> YOU PAID AT EVERY STAGE>>>>

BRITISH STOLE EVEYTHING FROM INDIA ?PAKISTAN CANT YOU GUY JUST DODGE A DOCUMENT >

DONT CARE ABOUT THESE THING >>>

KEEP YOU MORAL HIGH BUT SAME TIME KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED >>>>>

I AM SORRY I GAVE BAD NEW BUT >>>>> TRUTH IS TRUTH

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:36 pm

very informative.... thanks for the update! Kindly keep posting in future.

goodman94
Newly Registered

Post by goodman94 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Hi Good job honest desi : )

Its true to look for the solution/s?? One more worrying thing is..no body knows how much time HO will take to complete its investigation!!

So in this case is it a best option to withdraw your case rather than wasting your time?

Specially, if someone isn't from ccl or bites. And there're other colleges whose names r on the list as you mentioned as well.

Is there any university also in the list or not????

plz keep posting any update/information will be much appreciated