ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ceremony Invitations June 19th & 20th

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

White_Pearl
Ireland

Re: Ceremony Invitations June 19th & 20th

Post by White_Pearl » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:59 am

The bus can be delayed…..

meself2
Ireland

Re: Ceremony Invitations June 19th & 20th

Post by meself2 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:44 am

shnav wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:08 am
fuzzbizz wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 10:10 am
griffith2 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:28 am
My registration is @ 10am.
From Dublin to Gleneagle INEC there's no way i can get there before 11am. The first bus is at 7am and same with the rail.

Has anyone changed their times? Cvent has an option at the bottom to reschedule appointment? Has anyone ever tried changing the timeslot?
That's the whole point, they use this to force people to spend money on hotels in Killarney.
I have my registration @12 PM. Is it ok to travel by the first bus in the morning at 7 AM from Dublin which reaches Killarney around 11 AM or would that be a risk in the last minute and prefer travelling the previous day and stay for the next morning. Any insights here please?
Entirely up to you. The buses are usually going on time, but as it's the first bus and there can be a huge volume of traffic in the morning, I'd be safe and travel in advance.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.