ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ILR on 2 x Marriage Visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

2017Freedom

Re: Urgent - documents uploaded but unable to submit

Post by 2017Freedom » Wed May 03, 2023 1:34 pm

Thank You - All done

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Wed May 03, 2023 4:21 pm

Just received an email to submit more documents but not sure where are they referring to ?

Is it my company or my wife's as we have 2 companies..The situation is that my wife is applying for ILR on bases of being married to me ...
I have already submitted P60s and bank statements...confused why they are asking again ...

For the purpose of obtaining indefinite leave to remain (ILR), you are required to demonstrate earning of £18,600.00. In respect of income from employment in a limited company based in the UK where the person is either a director or employee of the company, all of the following must be supplied,

• Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.
• Company accounts for the full financial year corresponding to the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
• Business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600.

Where the person is either listed as a director of the company, or is an employee of the company, or both, and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
• Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
• Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
• Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount.
• (ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in

Please send all the above documents as PDF attachments,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 03, 2023 4:32 pm

You were advised already by Zimba on what to submit as director of limited company. The email clearly states what ukvi want to see and it does say ALL must be supplied, as stated in Appendix 1.7.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Is Same day service available for ILR

Post by zimba » Wed May 03, 2023 5:49 pm

zimba wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:51 am
Employees of a specified company must apply under category F or G which is section 1.7 in the guide :?
zimba wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:10 am
2017Freedom wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:14 pm
That's great ..thank You Zimba ..I simply selected "employment" as a source of income ...since I get paid as an employee by my company but I'm also the director ...do i still need to show an employement contract (obviously I will have to sign it myself)
You should NOT select employment which is ONLY for people applying under category A. That will get you an incorrect document list and then you'll be back here asking why the form is suggesting to submit the documents for people under category A. You should only select being a director of a company instead. That is all that matters in your case. Being an employee of your own company is not important at all in your case as you must prove your finances just like any other director under category F or G.

I also gave you the guide and told you several times to read the parts covering categories F and G which apply to you. It clearly tells you what documents you must provide as a director of a company :!:
Look at the section titled 'Director or employee of a specified limited company in the UK – specified evidence' in the guide !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Wed May 03, 2023 11:04 pm

Hi

I need some help in submitting extra documents required please - I received the following list that needs to be submitted but I had some questions

For the purpose of obtaining indefinite leave to remain (ILR), you are required to demonstrate earning of £18,600.00. In respect of income from employment in a limited company based in the UK where the person is either a director or employee of the company, all of the following must be supplied,

• Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.
• Company accounts for the full financial year corresponding to the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
• Business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600.

Where the person is either listed as a director of the company, or is an employee of the company, or both, and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
• Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.(This felt during pandemic and I was not getting paid hence no payslips )
• Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly. ( Amounts vary as sometimes I have transferred more and sometimes less)

Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
• Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount.
• (ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in (again I have transferred sometimes more and sometimes less )

My questions are as follow please
1) During pandemic the P60 shows £16.000 plus dividents ( With dividents passes well over £186000) - Will that be sufficient and do I need to explain regarding pandemic

2) I have got the full financial year ( 2021-2022 ) , Proof that HMRC accepted the tax payment , I got the business statements for 1st of Jan 2021 until 31st of Jan 2022 and the same for Personal Bank Statements .
I have asked the accountant to provide the divident vouchers for the period above - I have P60 for 2021 -2022 showing £16000 plus dividents and P60 for 2022-2023 showing 32K plus - Would this be sufficient in regards to the list above ?

3) We have Cash Savings over 120 K plus so can they simply refuse the application if we dont satisfy all th e points raised in what bank statements shows or can we also qualify on the bases that we now have good income and savings ?

Many Thanks and sorry for the length of the text

2017Freedom

Additional Documents required by Home Office

Post by 2017Freedom » Thu May 11, 2023 11:31 pm

Hi All

Twice I hae forwarded addidtional documents to HO such as
Full Financial year accounts
Dividents
Bank statements for the same period
Proof of Tax payment
CT600

but I have again received an email stating to submit these ?

Is it possible that their email removes some attachements perhaps as I did send around 31 documents on pdf ...
Do these documents have to have any specific format ..any stamps from the accountant etc as all the details are there already ..I know for fact I sent them but I also uploaded them online ...Has anyone experienced this and how to deal with it please

Thank You

Mehfuzpatel
United Kingdom

Re: Additional Documents required by Home Office

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Fri May 12, 2023 1:32 am

Hi

Did the email contain more than 15 Mb? First try and send the same email tobur another account to check whether you receive it correctly or not. Then send to HO this time.

2017Freedom

Just a thank you especially for Zimba

Post by 2017Freedom » Tue May 16, 2023 4:11 pm

Thank you all for your help with my wifes ILR ..she got granted and advice in here was spot on ..In particular Zimba ...so thank you once again ...one last question please ..can a company director be a referee for naturasilation ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Just a thank you especially for Zimba

Post by zimba » Tue May 16, 2023 4:19 pm

2017Freedom wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:11 pm
Thank you all for your help with my wifes ILR ..she got granted and advice in here was spot on ..In particular Zimba ...so thank you once again ...one last question please ..can a company director be a referee for naturasilation ?
Congratulations :D
Note that company directors can be referees if their company is VAT registered. I suggest asking all citizenship questions in the relevant sub-forum
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue May 16, 2023 7:04 pm

2017Freedom wrote:
Congratulations.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 16, 2023 7:16 pm

zimba wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:19 pm
2017Freedom wrote:
Congratulations :D
Note that company directors can be referees if their company is VAT registered. I suggest asking all citizenship questions in the relevant sub-forum
british-citizenship/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.