ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E Vetting email today but unable to attend June cermoney

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pal80uk
Ireland

Re: E Vetting email today but unable to attend June cermoney

Post by pal80uk » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:45 pm

meself2 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:27 pm
pal80uk wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:42 pm
I still haven't heard from Citizenship Team and its been over 4 weeks now, since I last emailed them about my query.
What email did you use?
pal80uk wrote:
Shall I complete evetting online with new separate emails for each of us and notify them via email to say that ihv completed my evetting?
They might just not take it into account.
pal80uk wrote:
My reasoning is bcos parents received acknowledgement 1 month prior to me getting the same, hence thy may hv issued evetting request earlier for them before me too, which I missed as I wasn't checking my spam folder as regularly back then.
Not necessarily - they've started to do online eVetting in batches very recently; I got a request for eVetting via post back in March.
pal80uk wrote:
Any advice how should I proceed with it, as I don't want to delay our applications further in case thy are expecting us to complete the evetting.
Email citizenshipvetting, if you haven't already, explaining the situation and either sending separate emails for three of you or asking who has to fill it (or both).
If you did this already, consider asking your MP for help - send them a message requesting assistance, highlighting you've been waiting for a month for a reply(maybe even forwarding them this email you sent). My MP sent a request on my behalf and got a response the next day, as there is a dedicated email for MP requests, so highlight this in your query to MP so they know what to do.
I emailed them at Citizenshipinfo@justice.ie; citizenshipvetting@justice.ie and also ccd citizenshipprocessingteamamailin@justice.ie - as I had initially received email from them as they were looking for my tracking no.

I did not follow up with another email, as they advice we should not do it.

Shall I now just follow up on this again with citizenshipvetting only and wait couple more weeks, before approaching MP?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:52 pm

pal80uk wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:45 pm
Shall I now just follow up on this again with citizenshipvetting only and wait couple more weeks, before approaching MP?
I'd say so - nowhere to hurry as that's the last step where your input is needed before approval (and 950 payment). Specify you haven't received a reply from them in a while. Maybe try a gmail address -- you email could've gone into spam for them?

In this thread (post2117070.html#p2117070) hey reply relatively fast, so give them 2-3 weeks at most; if not, go via MP route.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

pal80uk
Ireland

Post by pal80uk » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:59 pm

meself2 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:52 pm
pal80uk wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:45 pm
I'd say so - nowhere to hurry as that's the last step where your input is needed before approval (and 950 payment). Specify you haven't received a reply from them in a while. Maybe try a gmail address -- you email could've gone into spam for them?

In this thread (post2117070.html#p2117070) hey reply relatively fast, so give them 2-3 weeks at most; if not, go via MP route.
Ok thanks, I'll email citizenshipvetting team only from my Gmail address thn and wait for a response, and hoping thy will see it this time and reply, as previously i had emailed using yahoo.

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:50 am

Its depends on the query, how fast they reply.
Have you used 1 and same email add for all applications? It could be that you will receive 1 email for vetting, as of duplicate email add?

pal80uk
Ireland

Post by pal80uk » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:04 pm

White_Pearl wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:50 am
Its depends on the query, how fast they reply.
Have you used 1 and same email add for all applications? It could be that you will receive 1 email for vetting, as of duplicate email add?
Yes I used 1 email for all applications and only received 1 email, hence my confusion.