ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extending Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Extending Spouse visa

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:32 pm

Mallu_Desi wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:58 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:52 pm
Naric is now known as ecctis
Can I still submit NARIC certificate in order to meet English language requirement?
If you have NARIC you can still use it. It's same as ECCTIS only a change of the name post Brexit.

Mallu_Desi
United Kingdom

Post by Mallu_Desi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:33 pm

Thank you Amazonian X.

Coming back to my previous query, do I have to submit wife's degree certificate and medium of instruction letter along with NARIC certificate in order to meet English language requirement? Or just NARIC certificate is sufficient?

Mallu_Desi
United Kingdom

Post by Mallu_Desi » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:01 pm

Hi everyone,

I have applied for FLR (M) on 6 August 2023 and my wife has biometric appointment on 23 August.

As part of the evidence we have to submit co habitation proof. Can anyone advice how to meet this requirement.

As mentioned earlier, we are living with parents and there aren’t any utility bills under mine or my wife’s name.

We are planning to submit following documents:

1. Letter from my father stating my wife had been living with me since her arrival to the United Kingdom.
2. Joint bank statements with me (santander bank)
3. Joint bank statements with me (HSBC bank)
4. Joint bank statements with me (Lloyds bank)
5. Midwife appointment letters when she was pregnant
6. Baby’s red book/ appointment letters (This doesnt specify my neither wife’s name nor my name. This only says parent/ guardian of miss.xyz)

Is this sufficient to meet co habitation requirement