ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BAN FRONTIER MOLE.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Seriously totally agree with the above comments.

But i don't understand one thing. If one is coming to UK for higher studies, he/she has to have proper english qualification say IELTS. How can they get minimum band 6 for entry clearance or for instance admission.

How can ECO gave them visas in their home country?

It seems there is a big big loop hole or Is there any mafia involved.

there was a mistake that's why I edited it.
Last edited by mscorpio on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 pm

mscorpio wrote:But i don't understand one thing. If one is coming to UK for higher studies, he/she has to have proper english qualification say IELTS. How can they one can get band minimum band 6 for entry clearance or for instance admission
That is now, I suspect that many of these people have been here for years "studying" and came to the UK when the requirements were not quite as rigorous. Also, people win on appeal with an argument that goes something like this "the college has assessed my English on the phone and accepted me on the course, therefore my English is the required standard".

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:45 am

PaperPusher wrote: I think that the problem is that lots of these people are claiming to have UK post graduate qualifications. Lots of them seem to have "studied" at a college that an undercover BBC reporter was able to buy a PGDip certificate from. This says something to me. I have never criticised someone's standard of English on this forum, because it is almost always not relevant. However, I think it is highly relevant when you claim to have a UK qualification that is above bachelors level.

All the best to you republique & a happy New Year.
thanks for the best wishes
however you just proved my point, now everyone is distracted by this point and the thread has splintered. I just want to keep the focus on the cry to ban FM which I am against

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Frontier Mole should stay

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:55 pm

genioglossus wrote:I THINK WE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS MOLE,WE SHOULD BAN HIM EVEN FROM USING THIS SITE.I WILL KEEP ENTERING HIS dearly beloved COMMENTS FROM HIS OTHER MAILS IN MY FORUM.
It is not up to you who gets banned. If you feel that strongly report him to a moderator. This forum has a variety of views, not all along the lines of Frontier Mole's, and I think there should be room for all of them as long as nothing offensive is posted and the content is informative. I have seen more swearing and abuse to other posters about PSW from PSW applicants than on the rest of this forum's topics put together.

I don't understand why everyone is getting so upset when he says something along the lines of "if you bought a PGDip for no work, you should pack up and leave". What do all expect to be told, "there, there, have a nice cup of tea, everything will be ok, UKBA won't tackle visa factories, nothing to worry about"

If you want a loophole or a big shiny court case pay for it. If you want tea and sympathy talk to your mums. This isn't like the changes to HSMP where the HO appeared to be in the wrong, this appears to be a large scale fraud. That would get a lot of people upset whatever the circumstances. It is breaking the law after all.

If anyone is any doubt, and are hoping for a miracle where they won't get caught see this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7775544.stm

Sometimes the only answer is - leave the UK.

Mr T Patel
Newly Registered

Frontier Mole

Post by Mr T Patel » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:14 am

Frontier Mole be very careful what you say on this forum. CIO's are reading this forum also.

Some of your comments are way off target and I very much doubt you work for the UKBA or IS but we can find out.

I am pointing out the OSA which you should be aware of.

Just mark my words please.

republique
BANNED

Re: Frontier Mole

Post by republique » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:11 am

Mr T Patel wrote:Frontier Mole be very careful what you say on this forum. CIO's are reading this forum also.

Some of your comments are way off target and I very much doubt you work for the UKBA or IS but we can find out.

Another newbie trying to puff themselves up. You guys are speaking rubbish.
Mark your words. Who are you?

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 am

I don't know why every new comer is against FM, while he is genuinely helping many people here. It is not necessary that I or others completely agree with his comments and this is what called difference of opinion or in other words freedom of expression.But that does not mean, we have to accuse or abuse FM or even threaten him. In my opinion no one will accept such kind of hatred for anyone.

Love for all hatred for none is my message.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:19 am

Mr T Patel wrote:Frontier Mole be very careful what you say on this forum. CIO's are reading this forum also.

Last edited by Frontier Mole on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salam123

Re: Frontier Mole should stay

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:23 am

PaperPusher wrote:
genioglossus wrote:I THINK WE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS MOLE,WE SHOULD BAN HIM EVEN FROM USING THIS SITE.I WILL KEEP ENTERING HIS dearly beloved COMMENTS FROM HIS OTHER MAILS IN MY FORUM.
It is not up to you who gets banned. If you feel that strongly report him to a moderator. This forum has a variety of views, not all along the lines of Frontier Mole's, and I think there should be room for all of them as long as nothing offensive is posted and the content is informative. I have seen more swearing and abuse to other posters about PSW from PSW applicants than on the rest of this forum's topics put together.

I don't understand why everyone is getting so upset when he says something along the lines of "if you bought a PGDip for no work, you should pack up and leave". What do all expect to be told, "there, there, have a nice cup of tea, everything will be ok, UKBA won't tackle visa factories, nothing to worry about"

If you want a loophole or a big shiny court case pay for it. If you want tea and sympathy talk to your mums. This isn't like the changes to HSMP where the HO appeared to be in the wrong, this appears to be a large scale fraud. That would get a lot of people upset whatever the circumstances. It is breaking the law after all.

If anyone is any doubt, and are hoping for a miracle where they won't get caught see this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7775544.stm

Sometimes the only answer is - leave the UK.

Britains Illegal Immigration Part 1
Britains Illegal Immigration Part 2
Britains Illegal Immigration Part 3
Britains Illegal Immigration Part 4

Illegal Immigration - Southall . UK pt1
Illegal Immigration - Southall . UK pt2

check it out...............

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:32 am

The various YOU TUBE links are from the BNP YOU TUBE site.

I am NOT saying do not watch the videos BUT remember who is putting them out there.

My personal view is that the forum should not allow links to any Right Wing groups.
Last edited by Frontier Mole on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:The various YOU TUBE links are from the BNP YOU TUBE site.

I am saying do not watch the videos BUT remember who is putting them out there.

My personal view is that the forum should not allow links to any Right Wing groups.
Fantastic links. thanks for sharing

Post by 4444 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:31 pm

I am NOT saying do not watch the videos BUT remember who is putting them out there.

ITA Frontier Mole to stay :D

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Just reading through these posts .....has brought tears to my eyes....I haven't laughed as much in so long......

We are all here to help each other and as soon as you post your comment the other members are going to give you their opinion/advise! Which you should either read or disregard....simple! I have not always heard what I wanted to, but hey that's life you don't always get what you want!

I myself think the FM advise is very helpful at least to me! He does not tell you want you want to here, but the facts!!!

Long Live Frontier Mole!!! LOL

Just love this site!! Brightens up my day!

( You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain )

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:11 pm

I think there should be a separate section for FM called Frontier Mole Chat

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:35 pm

the bbc video about college proves nothing unlikely people can manage Themselves ILR VISA FOR ONLY 580 pounds .........

how about that???????????

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:00 am

republique wrote:I think there should be a separate section for FM called Frontier Mole Chat
Unless it pays more than the current job "FM Chat" will not be coming out to play :lol: :lol:

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:05 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
republique wrote:I think there should be a separate section for FM called Frontier Mole Chat
Unless it pays more than the current job "FM Chat" will not be coming out to play :lol: :lol:
I used to get the train from Dumfries to Glasgow and shared a seat with a woman who was a lawyer doing what FM seems to do now, except this was 2001....

She was fighting a losing battle then, but now I suspect the boot is on the other foot. Nice lass but ginger.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:07 am

Wanderer wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote:
I used to get the train from Dumfries to Glasgow and shared a seat with a woman who was a lawyer doing what FM seems to do now, except this was 2001....

She was fighting a losing battle then, but now I suspect the boot is on the other foot. Nice lass but ginger.
Bless

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: BAN FRONTIER MOLE.

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:10 am

Still waiting for these so called dearly beloved comments. Or has Mummy taken your crayons off you?

Still waiting for the other bright lights to post their versions of dearly beloved comments. My little challenge is still there, put up or shut up.

I see the worms are for turning in CCL land. Some nice outbursts from the moronic mono cultures.

salam123

Re: BAN FRONTIER MOLE.

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
Still waiting for these so called dearly beloved comments. Or has Mummy taken your crayons off you?

Still waiting for the other bright lights to post their versions of dearly beloved comments. My little challenge is still there, put up or shut up.

I see the worms are for turning in CCL land. Some nice outbursts from the moronic mono cultures.
u should not be ban.

Mr T Patel
Newly Registered

Post by Mr T Patel » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:54 am

Frontier Mole wrote:

Really a CIO !! I am quaking in my boots!!
Tell me something Mr T what is higher SEO, HEO or CIO?

Mr FM i have a better question what is higher Grade 3 or Grade 6?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:05 am

G3 wins in that game of poker.
TS = LSE G3 if that helps.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 am

Now FM

Mark my words not Mr T Patel's, the CIOs have now got their HMI to have a look too. By morning the G7 will have to write a submission to the Minister & then they will come and get you with an AD's letter to put you in detention.

:cry:

Good night all.

I wonder what the postie will bring in the morning, a refusal or a shiny new residence permit?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:28 am

Now you are having a laugh - a port AD doing a submission. That would require a ground breaking moment of decisive thought.

bototo

Post by bototo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:11 am

But that does not mean, we have to accuse or abuse FM or even threaten him.
Speaking for myself that's neither something I've done nor something I advocate. FM makes a lot of useful contributions but nothing is reasonable grounds for being abusive towards members. That should be censored either by FM himself or by the forum owners. I'm not against straight talking - straight talking is good - but I am against targeted rudeness and personal abuse.

I'm a webmaster and own several forums. The reason why everyone needs to play nice is that in a community such as this it is very easy for rudeness to lose members. New members particularly are prone to leaving if they don't like the tone. And a forum needs to welcome members, take care of existing members and work towards increasing membership or... it eventually ceases to exist.

That this thread has persisted so long - and in the UK Tier 1 forum - is indicative of moderation being a bit below par.