ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recieved HO Letter about PSW Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:03 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
Yes, Paperpusher-----Jung and co. are my solicitors and they have got some knowledge about immigration as they were my friend's solicitors as well and they won the case for him.

I think i am goin to make an appeal and try to prove that i was a genuine student and i have got some info from my solicitor as well....like course and subjects
But you are not a genuine student, not from Cambridge College at least.

Interesting comment about your solicitors. Did your friend not study at Cambridge College and get refused PSW due to bogus docs too?
well ----i never said i was a genuine student and i do admit it..........i have been in this country from 2004 and working in a reputable company and now this Whole visa thing came back to haunt me............

And my solicitors helped my friend in a diff case not PSW but immigration one

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi there,

Just assuming this situation, with 28 days to leave the country, you will be on a Asian country visa, working in reputable company wont make a difference I think.

I can see a logical way to move further, I m not sure how possible it is legally under the present circumstances, what if your friend get married to a UK citizen??? then what is the possibility of applying for legal stay???

Any suggestions.........

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Steve_guru wrote:Hi there,

Just assuming this situation, with 28 days to leave the country, you will be on a Asian country visa, working in reputable company wont make a difference I think.

I can see a logical way to move further, I m not sure how possible it is legally under the present circumstances, what if your friend get married to a UK citizen??? then what is the possibility of applying for legal stay???

Any suggestions.........
This is not a possiblity to stay here as i am already married....

And i am from pakistan .............

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:32 pm

salambex12 wrote:I think i am goin to make an appeal and try to prove that i was a genuine student and i have got some info from my solicitor as well....like course and subjects
salambex12 wrote:well ----i never said i was a genuine student and i do admit it..........i have been in this country from 2004 and working in a reputable company and now this Whole visa thing came back to haunt me............
You said that in your appeal you are going to try to prove that you were a genuine student. I was open to the possibility that you have been studying somewhere else, my mistake.

I think you should be honest, and just say you intend to go before the judge and lie.

salambex12, are you really surprised that this has happened to you considering what you have done?

All I can advise you is to tell the truth to the judge and in your appeal papers.

Regards

Edited to fix the quote
Last edited by PaperPusher on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

hai_cclpsw
Newly Registered

Post by hai_cclpsw » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:04 am

hi all this is all bogus news,i have recieved the ccl psw i have not recieved any letter from ho i have been traveled outside the country with this psw visa from ccl as well

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:06 am

Hello hai_cclpsw

When did you get your PSW. Lots of people's applications have been on hold since October. Were you a genuine student?

hai_cclpsw
Newly Registered

Post by hai_cclpsw » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:11 am

i got it in aug i have not been any problem at the airport as well they just asked where u are working, where u have completed my studies

hai_cclpsw
Newly Registered

Post by hai_cclpsw » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:21 am

those who got psw from ccl dont be afraid just there alot more people here just spreading irrelavent news
iam paid student

hai_cclpsw
Newly Registered

Post by hai_cclpsw » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:33 am

according to ccl genuine student definition iam Genuine like all ccl psw apllicants

bex12

Salam Balam Halam

Post by bex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:18 am

To Salam and all newbies. I believe salam123 (shariya mahmood) is the same guy, who comes up here everyday with a new name and put answers to lot of ppl's question though he may not have a sh** of an Idea what he is saying or what their problem is.

Anyway I haven't come here to do any bashing. No my friend is not a secuirty guard, he works in a chicken fries shop in West London and lives in west london. My friend is ready to pay good money to any solicitor who can help him in proving he is a genuine student. Though, if need be he will marry his british g/f but he really doesn't want to go that way but only as last option.

If anyone here know a good soli, please pm me.
thanks

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:39 am

hai_cclpsw wrote:according to ccl genuine student definition iam Genuine like all ccl psw apllicants

salambex12
BANNED

Re: Salam Balam Halam

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:16 am

bex12 wrote:To Salam and all newbies. I believe salam123 (shariya mahmood) is the same guy, who comes up here everyday with a new name and put answers to lot of ppl's question though he may not have a sh** of an Idea what he is saying or what their problem is.

Anyway I haven't come here to do any bashing. No my friend is not a secuirty guard, he works in a chicken fries shop in West London and lives in west london. My friend is ready to pay good money to any solicitor who can help him in proving he is a genuine student. Though, if need be he will marry his british g/f but he really doesn't want to go that way but only as last option.

thanks
Well first of all.....i am not here to spread any rumours as i am not telling anyone to be worried --------------I am here to find out any help , if i can.......As my hearing is in 18 days.....And i am really worried about it.....If anyone cannot help me, then please don't bother...when something like this will happen to you, only then you will findout how right or wrong i was.....anyway.....i have lied during my whole stay of 4 years from 2004 and i will still try to get away with it by sayin i am a genuine student and i have lost most of my stuff in India after i went there after my studies ...i have even managed to get a fake police report as well to prove it......

Now the only advice i need is from the people who actually work for HO and if they can offer me any advice regarding if they have witnessed any case like mine before and what should i do in this situation.......................And all others please if you cant help just dont comment.........Many thanks for sorry for such a long post

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:19 am

hai_cclpsw

If you got your PSW in August that explains it. This all came to a head early December last year. You will just have to wait and see what the future brings.
bex12 wrote:Anyway I haven't come here to do any bashing. No my friend is not a secuirty guard, he works in a chicken fries shop in West London and lives in west london. My friend is ready to pay good money to any solicitor who can help him in proving he is a genuine student.
Your friend will have a hard time proving that they were a genuine student if they were not. Your friend will just have to appeal, and then the evidence that they are not a genuine student will be sent in the bundle from the HO.

I do not think it is a good idea to lie in the appeal hearing or in the appeal papers.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 am

PaperPusher wrote:hai_cclpsw

If you got your PSW in August that explains it. This all came to a head early December last year. You will just have to wait and see what the future brings.
bex12 wrote:Anyway I haven't come here to do any bashing. No my friend is not a secuirty guard, he works in a chicken fries shop in West London and lives in west london. My friend is ready to pay good money to any solicitor who can help him in proving he is a genuine student.
Your friend will have a hard time proving that they were a genuine student if they were not. Your friend will just have to appeal, and then the evidence that they are not a genuine student will be sent in the bundle from the HO.

Well -----if i dont lie that means a plain and simple refusal of appeal and DEPORTATION..............which i want to avoid at any cost.........SO i have got no choice, now at this point

I do not think it is a good idea to lie in the appeal hearing or in the appeal papers.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:32 am

salambex12 wrote:
bex12 wrote:To Salam and all newbies. I believe salam123 (shariya mahmood) is the same guy, who comes up here everyday with a new name and put answers to lot of ppl's question though he may not have a sh** of an Idea what he is saying or what their problem is.

thanks
Well first of all.....i am not here to spread any rumours as i am not telling anyone to be worried --------------I am here to find out any help , if i can.......As my hearing is in 18 days.....And i am really worried about it.....If anyone cannot help me, then please don't bother...when something like this will happen to you, only then you will findout how right or wrong i was.....anyway.....i have lied during my whole stay of 4 years from 2004 and i will still try to get away with it by sayin i am a genuine student and i have lost most of my stuff in India after i went there after my studies ...i have even managed to get a fake police report as well to prove it......

Now the only advice i need is from the people who actually work for HO and if they can offer me any advice regarding if they have witnessed any case like mine before and what should i do in this situation.......................And all others please if you cant help just dont comment.........Many thanks for sorry for such a long post
Unbelievable.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 am

thanks
i have a better solution for u go home and good luck

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:05 am

salam123 wrote:

thanks
i have a better solution for u go home and good luck
PLEASE guys---------Can anyone help me with the course list of PG Dip in business and Management and name of teachers in CCL in 2007-2008

Any help will be much appreciated and if anyone can help me.....i will help him in any way he/she wants

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:48 am

salambex12 wrote:Any help will be much appreciated and if anyone can help me.....i will help him in any way he/she wants
I think you're learning a good lesson at the moment. You can't just go through life buying and bribing your way out of every situation, sometimes you have to work hard or face up to what you have done. You have lied, decived and bribed your way into this country and now you have to leave. I'm sorry but it appears that you are not the mastermind you appear to think you are.

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:51 am

Vanadil wrote:
salambex12 wrote:Any help will be much appreciated and if anyone can help me.....i will help him in any way he/she wants
I think you're learning a good lesson at the moment. You can't just go through life buying and bribing your way out of every situation, sometimes you have to work hard or face up to what you have done. You have lied, decived and bribed your way into this country and now you have to leave. I'm sorry but it appears that you are not the mastermind you appear to think you are.

Another chatter box with no real help...................Please i know i was wrong and there is no need to show how wise and brilliant you are and i am not.............I need some help now and i do admit i have made a mistake...........

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:55 am

salembex12 wrote:well ----i never said i was a genuine student and i do admit it..........i have been in this country from 2004 and working in a reputable company and now this Whole visa thing came back to haunt me............
salembex12 wrote:As my hearing is in 18 days.....And i am really worried about it
Can I clarify, what exactly are you appealing against? A refusal of a new student visa? A refusal of Tier 1 (PSW)? If either of those then clearly it is not appropriate for the visa to be issued, either because you have not been studying, or ... errr ... because you have not been studying, and therefore can't possibly do post-study work!

Excuse the double negative, but there is no evidence that the Home Office cannot count. You have specified 18 days and no doubt someone can work out your hearing date. You know the HO personnel are reading this topic, and your statement, the first quote above, will no doubt come back to haunt you.
John

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:03 am

John wrote:
salembex12 wrote:well ----i never said i was a genuine student and i do admit it..........i have been in this country from 2004 and working in a reputable company and now this Whole visa thing came back to haunt me............
salembex12 wrote:As my hearing is in 18 days.....And i am really worried about it
Can I clarify, what exactly are you appealing against? A refusal of a new student visa? A refusal of Tier 1 (PSW)? If either of those then clearly it is not appropriate for the visa to be issued, either because you have not been studying, or ... errr ... because you have not been studying, and therefore can't possibly do post-study work!

Excuse the double negative, but there is no evidence that the Home Office cannot count. You have specified 18 days and no doubt someone can work out your hearing date. You know the HO personnel are reading this topic, and your statement, the first quote above, will no doubt come back to haunt you.

Well John many thanks for replying to my post and i do realize now that some HO guy might be reading this and it can go easily against me.but even otherwise i am aware i have very little hope, and i am appealling against the HO Decision that i used the Fake qualification as i was a genuine student and my solicitors have told me to gather the info like subjects and teachers and to get hold of train tickets for travel and some other info relating to studies..................

If i dont post here i will not get any help from real students.......But i guess there are hardly any on this forum and even the guys pretending from HO are not any real help and i think they were lying as well.....

But i cant do anything now.......i was wrong ....i am wrong ....but i got some hope on my solicitors to prove i was right all the way......

And john can you please delete the post of regarding my hearing date ---if you can and want to help someone in distress already

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:16 am

salambex12 wrote:
Vanadil wrote:

Another chatter box with no real help...................Please i know i was wrong and there is no need to show how wise and brilliant you are and i am not.............I need some help now and i do admit i have made a mistake...........
Probably because I have no intention of helping you. Good luck. just bribe the judge! :lol:

salambex12
BANNED

Post by salambex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:23 am

Vanadil wrote:
salambex12 wrote:
Vanadil wrote:

Probably because I have no intention of helping you. Good luck. just bribe the judge! :lol:

I have spoken to my solicitor again this morning and he convinced me to stay calm as he is finding out the way out for me.....He mentioned that my story of losing my stuff on India trip will definately help as i have got my police report of losing all my academic stuff along with the classwork.He also told me study as much as i can in the remaining days incase the judge actually ask for what have i studied during the PG dip.........

Now the only thing i need from a nice and pure soul on this forum is the name of the teachers that were actually tecaching in CCL in 2007--08......

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:25 am

can you please delete the post of regarding my hearing date ---if you can and want to help someone in distress already
Too late, I know that HO personnel have read that post where you talk of 18 days.
i am appealling against the HO Decision that i used the Fake qualification as i was a genuine student
If indeed you were a genuine student, why did you post :-
well ----i never said i was a genuine student and i do admit it..........i have been in this country from 2004 and working in a reputable company and now this Whole visa thing came back to haunt me............
Come on, come on, do get the story right!
Vanadil wrote: just bribe the judge!
It is very clear that is said in jest, but salambex12 you obviously won't be do that will you! In the UK that would be a very serious criminal offence.
John

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 am

salambex12 wrote: Now the only thing i need from a nice and pure soul on this forum is the name of the teachers that were actually tecaching in CCL in 2007--08......
Here's some;

Miss Ima Cheet PhD
Mr Tao Tal Lyre BA(Hons)
Mrs Dee Seption Msc
Mr Con Trived (ACCA)
Mr Tenyr Ban (BA in Welsh)

Boom-tish...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....