ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for EUTR

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ratemp
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Re: About visa ireland spouse EA

Post by ratemp » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:34 pm

Hello Zainab.
just wondering, how long does it takes from application of visa till your husband got visa?

ratemp
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Post by ratemp » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:40 pm

Zainab20 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:32 am
Hello, yesterday I received an answer approving an Ireland visa to join EA spouse , but I did not understand the part that I can travel between 02/01/2024 and 05/01/2024, noting that I had specified the travel date in the application as 23/04/2024. When I arrive there, I will apply for residency. I thought that the travel validity period starts from the specified travel date, right?
how long it took from application till your husband got his visa issued ?

Zainab20
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by Zainab20 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:14 pm

Hi , 2 months

Zainab20
Newly Registered
Spain

Apply for EUTR

Post by Zainab20 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:43 pm

Hello, perhaps my question has been discussed a lot and I actually searched here and found many topics about it, but I want one of you to explain to me in detail what my husband (who obtained the visa to join his European wife) should do when he sets his feet at the airport until he obtains temporary permission so that he can work and then get a residence card, because I have confusion, should he go to the Garda first to register or apply for EUTR? Sorry for the length. I will be very grateful to you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help Reunification family betwenEU citizen with non-EU

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:53 pm

Angel99 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:19 am
Zainab20 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:41 pm
Hi i hope if you can help me in this case , i'am spanish i live and work in ireland , im married , my husband is morrocan , i want him joing me in ireland . I ask about how much does it take ? what are the steps and the documents we sould take it ? i hope anyone have some experience with same case to help me , thanks you 🙏🏻
Adding to the above advise, the visa can take from 1 month to 1 year depending on the country you are applying from and how long you have been living in Ireland.

For the visa you just need your marriage certificate, your I.D and proof you are already in or on your way to Ireland. Best you add your payslips to make her application straightforward and fast.

After the visa, on arrival at the Irish airport your spouse has to inform the immigration officer he is here on EU treaty rights. They will stamp her passport with 3 months and remarks 'for residence- EUTR".

After entry since you are already working in Ireland for sometime it will be easy. You and your spouse need to fill out the EUTR1. With the EUTR1 form your employer also needs to endorse your employment form. Add with your application;
*2 recent payslips
*Utility bill in your name or rent lease
*best you add your bank statement they will ask this during your final assessment.
*Your marriage certificate apostiled if not from EU
*Copy of your I.D and spouse passport in colour

If you can provide all these documents your spouse will receive a temporary stamp 4 letter in about 6 weeks to register her permission at the Garda for an IRP. This stamp is mostly valid for 6-1 year.

In about 6-7months EUTR will contact you again for a decision or request for 2 of the above documents. After you provide they will issue your spouse a stamp 4 EUfam 5 years permission letter.
1. Topics merged.

2. You were already advised what the process is.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zainab20
Newly Registered
Spain

Eutr 1

Post by Zainab20 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:47 am

Hello, I am now filling out the residency application eutr1. Should I send the complete form as it is, even the pages that I will leave blank that contain questions that do not concern me? Thanks .

meself2
Ireland

Re: Apply for EUTR

Post by meself2 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:04 am

Topics merged.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.