ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 ILR Additional Documents Request

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier1 ILR Additional Documents Request

Post by msx273 » Tue May 07, 2024 6:21 pm

Hi Saad

I forgot to mention, make sure you show them that you will run this business even after you been granted your ILR, if they ask about this

Also please give me your answer for below if possible

1) for IELTS please can you tell me if it’s expired or valid when you applied for ILR

2) can you share me your experience of liuk test and how many days after biometrics

3) how many staffs do you have

4) I shared with you my interview experience, what specific questions you have ?

all the best
msx273 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 2:35 pm
1) for IELTS please can you tell me if it’s expired or valid when you applied for ILR

2) can you share me your experience of liuk test and how many days after biometrics

4) I shared with you my interview experience, what specific questions you have ?

Saadshoaib wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 2:22 pm
msx273 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:13 pm
Hi Saad

1) the IELTS you used was it expired IELTS as its only valid for 2 years , is it IELTS ukvi academic or general

General I don't remember exact

2) please share the documents you submitted with application as it’s important to evaluate too, how many days after started asking documents after you gave biometrics , how many staffs you have in total

2staff, documents were: Business Bank Statements, Contracts, Invoices, Quotations, VAT registered proof, VAT PAID proof, Tax paid proof, Payslips, Etc

3) in regards to my interview I had it both during my initial as well as extension, as Zimba mentioned every business is different and the question will be based on it

The questions I been asked during extension was about the staff recruitment , staff roles, why and how I hired them and how they travel to work , their back ground , my role in business, how i transferred money from overseas to uk and how i invested

There must be more questions that was asked? when your interview was conducted, and how long it lasted? was it on telephone? did actual caseworker took your interview or someone else who took on behalf of caseworker and wrote all ur answers?
how long it took for your decision to come after the interview?
what is ur actual business is?

We proud of you even u had your application approved, still you are here to help other entrepreneurs through this forum
very impressive.

Important note - be very careful with what you answer and be specific to the questions asked and be confident

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, also I would appreciate if you share your documents submitted along with your liuk test experience

Saadshoaib wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:28 am
Thanks msx273

Where will you send me your interview experience?

Here?

It was ielts

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Sun May 12, 2024 11:46 pm

Hi

How many people have gone for Tier1 entrepreneur ILR interview? Please

Valid, I had both

sorry I didn't understand this question

how long your interview duration were, what business you are running? Any other interviews were asked?
how many employees you had in ur extension time and how many you had in ur ill application? do u have any employee still working

how have u invested the funds?

all the best

Many thanks
msx273 wrote:

Saadshoaib wrote:
msx273 wrote:
Hi Saad

1) the IELTS you used was it expired IELTS as its only valid for 2 years , is it IELTS ukvi academic or general

2) please share the documents you submitted with application as it’s important to evaluate too, how many days after started asking documents after you gave biometrics , how many staffs you have in total

2staff, documents were: Business Bank Statements, Contracts, Invoices, Quotations, VAT registered proof, VAT PAID proof, Tax paid proof, Payslips, Etc

3) in regards to my interview I had it both during my initial as well as extension, as Zimba mentioned every business is different and the question will be based on it

The questions I been asked during extension was about the staff recruitment , staff roles, why and how I hired them and how they travel to work , their back ground , my role in business, how i transferred money from overseas to uk and how i invested

There must be more questions that was asked? when your interview was conducted, and how long it lasted? was it on telephone? did actual caseworker took your interview or someone else who took on behalf of caseworker and wrote all ur answers?

We proud of you even u had your application approved, still you are here to help other entrepreneurs through this forum
very impressive.

Important note - be very careful with what you answer and be specific to the questions asked and be confident

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, also I would appreciate if you share your documents submitted along with your liuk test experience

Saadshoaib wrote:
Thanks msx273

Here?

It was ielts
[/quote]

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:02 am

Hi Saad,
1) IWhat date you gave your biometrics for ILR, how many days after home office requested for documents

Im also in 200k route and i invested in the for of DL

My business is retail and every interview is different to other, for me they asked questins mainly evolving staffs and hiring and it was very less questions asked TBH

Normlly CO gives set of questions to intervewr.

2) can you please give me the complete list of docs you submitted ??

3) Did you attached any letter explaining your role in business

Saadshoaib wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 11:46 pm
Hi

How many people have gone for Tier1 entrepreneur ILR interview? Please

Valid, I had both

sorry I didn't understand this question

how long your interview duration were, what business you are running? Any other interviews were asked?
how many employees you had in ur extension time and how many you had in ur ill application? do u have any employee still working

how have u invested the funds?

all the best

Many thanks
msx273 wrote:

Saadshoaib wrote:
msx273 wrote:
Hi Saad

very impressive.

Saadshoaib wrote:
Thanks msx273

Here?

It was ielts
[/quote]

Aron82
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Aron82 » Tue May 14, 2024 2:59 pm

Hi guys

Update for my application ho send me an email and asking for some additional documents.

* full bank statement 2 years ( but ho asking until nov 2024) I hope they just made some mistakes for the dates.

*contracts employee and bank statements that show the salary each employees.

*screen shots of social media or website of the business.

*2 years full bank statements for all the transactions,inn and out.

*Ho asking what is the job and responsibility to run the business each day.

*clearcopy of passport of each employees( ho said its not very clear the passports scans)

I hope to get a news as soon I send all the documents needed.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 20, 2024 11:54 am

Hi Saad,

How are you

Hope your interveiw went well,

Share your experience if you can and I wish you all the best
Saadshoaib wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:09 am
Hi Everyone

Latest updates
Please answer:

I had email on Saturday, that i am invited for telephone interview on 20th May 2024
They wrote please note interview could lead up to 90Minutes

Please let me know what type of questions they may ask?

And please let me know if anyone gave interviews on their tier 1 entrepreneur ILR time? And type of questions were asked?

Had a interview at very first time of application made, and Had no interview and additional docs request in extension time, and Now again interview call on ILR time,

I am still confuse, Entrepreneurs brought investments, pay all taxes, pay VAT, paying employees wages, office, business expenses etc and keep paying it, run business for years and keep running it for more and more upcoming years, sti what makes home office to check?

Also please let us know How soon they take decision after conducting the telephone interview?

*Construction

Are the same staff working which you claimed for extension or you employed new staffs ?

No, New

Saad did you retake English test or used the same test you used during initial application,

Used the same initial application test.

Many thanks
Hi

Did you had documents or interview request during extension stage ?

No I didn’t

I think two emails are ok as long as you send with in speculated time limit with clear reference

Thankyou

Any idea how long it’s gunna take now for the decision?

msx273 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:45 pm
Hi Saad

any update from home office for you ?

I mean are you using the same company and job for ILR , which you claimed during extension stage ?

Did you sent them Director loan letters ?

By the way what is your nature of business ?

msx273 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:22 pm
I mean are you using the same company and job for ILR , which you claimed during extension stage ?

Saadshoaib wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:10 am
Sorry what do u mean by this (Is there any change in business since the extension stage?)

Also, Is there anyone who has had same enquiry from home office in ILR stage? Where they requested director loan agreement as well as high lighted all transactions and recent bank statements?

Thankyou
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Mon May 27, 2024 1:20 pm

msx273 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:54 am
Hi

How are you

I am good and hope you too

Interview was very long, as she wrote all the answers

Questions were as follows:

• what your company does give brief answer?

• what experience and skill you have in your business?

• How you handle on such a busy day of the work?

• who is your competitors?

• why i have chosen this challenging industry and what measure did u take?

• what market research have u done before investing in this business?

• How many jobs have you done? In total

• Name 3 customer names?

• What jobs did u do for them?

• how many employees working in your company, whats their day to day role?

• address of your office and telephone number of your office?

• how does your office look like?

• what strategies you have taken on your marketing?

• how much money have u invested? And how?

Please let me know how long the decision takes after the interview?

I hope everything goes good inshaAllah

Please pray for me

Many thanks

Saadshoaib wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 1:09 am
Hi Everyone

Latest updates
Please answer:

I had email on Saturday, that i am invited for telephone interview on 20th May 2024
They wrote please note interview could lead up to 90Minutes

Please let me know what type of questions they may ask?

And please let me know if anyone gave interviews on their tier 1 entrepreneur ILR time? And type of questions were asked?

Had a interview at very first time of application made, and Had no interview and additional docs request in extension time, and Now again interview call on ILR time,

I am still confuse, Entrepreneurs brought investments, pay all taxes, pay VAT, paying employees wages, office, business expenses etc and keep paying it, run business for years and keep running it for more and more upcoming years, sti what makes home office to check?

Also please let us know How soon they take decision after conducting the telephone interview?

*Construction

Are the same staff working which you claimed for extension or you employed new staffs ?

No, New

Saad did you retake English test or used the same test you used during initial application,

Used the same initial application test.

Many thanks
Hi

Did you had documents or interview request during extension stage ?

No I didn’t

I think two emails are ok as long as you send with in speculated time limit with clear reference

Thankyou

Any idea how long it’s gunna take now for the decision?

msx273 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:45 pm
Hi Saad

any update from home office for you ?

msx273 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:22 pm

Saadshoaib wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:10 am
Sorry what do u mean by this (Is there any change in business since the extension stage?)

Also, Is there anyone who has had same enquiry from home office in ILR stage? Where they requested director loan agreement as well as high lighted all transactions and recent bank statements?

Thankyou
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 27, 2024 1:36 pm

Hi Saad,

Good to hear that you did you interview well.

After the exension was granted, When is your current visa expiring ??

in average they take 10 working days to respond after susequent requests recevied but its case by case

Do you have office where cusotmer walks in ??

Does your staff work from your office ?

Is it your only business and how much time you spend on it ??

Stay postive, and give good news about your ILR approval
Saadshoaib wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:20 pm
msx273 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:54 am
Hi

How are you

I am good and hope you too

Interview was very long, as she wrote all the answers

Questions were as follows:

• what your company does give brief answer?

• what experience and skill you have in your business?

• How you handle on such a busy day of the work?

• who is your competitors?

• why i have chosen this challenging industry and what measure did u take?

• what market research have u done before investing in this business?

• How many jobs have you done? In total

• Name 3 customer names?

• What jobs did u do for them?

• how many employees working in your company, whats their day to day role?

• address of your office and telephone number of your office?

• how does your office look like?

• what strategies you have taken on your marketing?

• how much money have u invested? And how?

Please let me know how long the decision takes after the interview?

I hope everything goes good inshaAllah

Please pray for me

Many thanks

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Mon May 27, 2024 3:18 pm

Hi

How many people gave interview on tier 1 entrepreneur ILR stage? How’s their interview went? And how soon they have heard the decision?

Thank you

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 27, 2024 4:04 pm

??
msx273 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:36 pm
Hi Saad,

Good to hear that you did you interview well.

in average they take 10 working days to respond after susequent requests recevied but its case by case

Stay postive, and give good news about your ILR approval

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Mon May 27, 2024 7:07 pm

Just wondering how many others went for ilr interview and how soon they heard the decision?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 27, 2024 8:31 pm

Saadshoaib wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 7:07 pm
Just wondering how many others went for ilr interview and how soon they heard the decision?

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Wed May 29, 2024 5:19 pm

msx273 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 8:31 pm

In Few Months time

Did u give interview as well how quickly have u heard?

Yes

One does, others come to office as well as they go on different projects for doing jobs, they rarely have time to to work from office.

Yes, i give as much time as i can to my business, for success of the business,A person should not look at day or night, this is what i believe, dont waste your time, only focus on the success of the business.
Saadshoaib wrote:

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu May 30, 2024 1:09 pm

All you can do now is wait and hope for positive outcome,

When you submitted the application for ILR and when you gave biometrics as HO normally have their timeline
Saadshoaib wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 5:19 pm
msx273 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 8:31 pm

In Few Months time

Did u give interview as well how quickly have u heard?

Yes

One does, others come to office as well as they go on different projects for doing jobs, they rarely have time to to work from office.

Yes, i give as much time as i can to my business, for success of the business,A person should not look at day or night, this is what i believe, dont waste your time, only focus on the success of the business.
Saadshoaib wrote:

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Thu May 30, 2024 7:52 pm

Many thanks, I am just wondering what makes home office to call for interview?

And i have noticed they are conducting interviews this year alot, Also do u know how many people went for interviews and how soon they have heard the decision?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu May 30, 2024 9:56 pm

When you submitted the application for ILR and when you gave biometrics as HO normally have their timeline

Also it’s very normal for HO to interview as tier 1 route is closed and they are closing it for ILR completely April 2025

Don’t worry as long as business you claimed for points is viable
Saadshoaib wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 7:52 pm
Many thanks, I am just wondering what makes home office to call for interview?

And i have noticed they are conducting interviews this year alot, Also do u know how many people went for interviews and how soon they have heard the decision?

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:17 am

msx273 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 9:56 pm

In December

When have you heard the decision?

Today it's been 2weeks

I hope waiting sign is not bad sign at all?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:03 am

In average they take 10 working days and sometimes little more

But it’s long as you gave biometric in December 2023 and they started to ask documents after 4 months in April ??
Saadshoaib wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:17 am
msx273 wrote:

In December

Today it's been 2weeks

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:52 pm

msx273 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:03 am

What day did they responded you on 8th day or after 10day of your interview?

But it’s long as you gave biometric in December 2023 and they started to ask documents after 4 months in April ??

Yes it’s been very long

What you think is it a good sign or bad?

Or this is a standard time of waiting
Saadshoaib wrote:
msx273 wrote:

In December

Today it's been 2weeks

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:56 pm

Can you give me the clear timeline of your ILR Application

1) Date you submitted application

2) Date you gave biomerics

3) Date when 1st request from home office

Saadshoaib wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:52 pm
msx273 wrote:

Yes it’s been very long

Saadshoaib wrote:
msx273 wrote:

In December

Today it's been 2weeks

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:40 pm

msx273 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:56 pm
04th December 2023
12th December 2023 Biometric

02April Additional docs request

Then interview called

Still waiting after the interview
Saadshoaib wrote:
msx273 wrote:

Yes it’s been very long

Saadshoaib wrote:
msx273 wrote:

In December

Today it's been 2weeks

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:54 pm

Is your company you clamied for ILR still operative and are the staffs who claimed points for stil working for you

looks very normal and dont worry bro, In Shaa ALLAH give us good news that your ILR is granted

Saadshoaib wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:40 pm
msx273 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:56 pm
04th December 2023
12th December 2023 Biometric

02April Additional docs request

Then interview called

Still waiting after the interview
Saadshoaib wrote:
msx273 wrote:

Yes it’s been very long

Saadshoaib wrote:
msx273 wrote:

In December

Today it's been 2weeks

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:06 pm

INSHAALLAH BROTHER INSHALLAH

YES Still operating and Employees are still working

Its been 10working Days

Do u know why they take long after the interview? Brother

And when are u expecting i will hear good news inshaAllah ?

Any roughly idea

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:33 pm

Since its been more than 10 working days its looks positive as they are consideirng it

Keep an eye on your email for message from Home office,

Dont forget to update us with good news once you get it
Saadshoaib wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:06 pm

Its been 10working Days

Any roughly idea

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:08 pm

INSHAALLAH I CAN NOT WAIT

INSHAALLAH GOOD NEWS COMES AND I WILL SHARE INSHAALLAH

Saadshoaib
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Saadshoaib » Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:42 pm

Hi msx273

Just quick question how do u know that it is positive news as Since its been more than 10 working days its looks positive as they are considering it?

I really hope that is true.

Someone had interview on 18th March 2024 and he received ILR successful on 26th March 2024

I am just wondering why there is a delay :(

Keep an eye on your email for message from Home office,

Dont forget to update us with good news once you get it
Saadshoaib wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:06 pm

Its been 10working Days

Any roughly idea
[/quote]